Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Live Commentary - May 4th, 2011 (Page 6)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

the police will reveal chandu got shot and family will come to know sarja lied and they will not allow him to light the body

thats what i felt too Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana786a

yeah sumi why should he hide the fact? 
smiley i so luv ur dp each time i luk at it i cant help but smiling sarja luks damn cool in itDay Dreaming

tumna har waqt line maarti rehti ho LOL yes he is damn cool thats why i made it as my dp Tongue
nooo i was upset b4 but my oder forum friends showed me sarjas pic and my mood lighted up even in such sad epis i cant help myselfLOLwaise hi tumhari galti hain tum ney jaan bhuj kar yeh dp lagaya hai as u knw its super coolTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

Arrrggghhh!! Cliff hanger Angry

Dont know why police van came there before he giving light to body... Epi ended on Sarjaa's confused face.

that menas more hatred for Sarje 2mro...maybe this time Maruti will try o kick the life out of sarje...and probably he would be banned to be anywhere near them...

meanwhile, is Niru still faint??????Confused was expecting her to secretly watch chandus cremation and see his face for the last time
im thinking maybe niru turns up 2mmrw wen sarja is about 2 light da fire in her dridal clothes in a state shocking everyone 
Hey Zakia... i feel she'll never realise when all this happened... i guess Sarja will take care of her without her letting know in the hospital... he'll get married to her when she ends up pregnant...
hmm i so knw dats wats going 2 happen n im waiting 4 it der marriage under such circumstances aww u dnt think she will cum 2mmrw i want her 2 den sarja can cover up and says mai i married her or summat 2 hide da truth of wat happened 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

why  isnt Sarje telling about Al? Shocked me not liking this
Usma... i feel he won't tell it... but today i really felt Sarja would become a cop soon... and put Albela behind bars...and i'm loving the way they are coordinating the scenes of past... matlab Sarja's past will go side by side with his present...

how is that related to being cop???? Confused
i mean to say... today Sarja felt he should be responsible...  and make his parents happy... and plus his equation with Maruti is improving now... since past is also running simultaneously it would bring out the truth why Sarja hates police & why that friction with his family ... what ruined his life... so when everything clears simultaneously... Sarja will become a cop...

I loved when Maruti placed that loving hand on Sarja's face... that trust element which Sarja felt deprived was fulfilled today...

smiley121

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
my cable is not showing imagine. did they show arjun as ...body???

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by np18

my cable is not showing imagine. did they show arjun as ...body???

yes...he was sleeping there as the body Cry
smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

the police will reveal chandu got shot and family will come to know sarja lied and they will not allow him to light the body

thats what i felt too Confused

sumi thats what going to happen i think because they let it on ciffhanger when sarja going to light the body..there is going to be a huge drama tomorrow. sarja's lie will going to make more angry everyone Cry

Edited by smiley121 - 04 May 2011 at 11:53am

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Smiley the reason i felt that way that they have come to salute Chandu was because they removed their police caps... and seemed to come near the body... & they ended with Sarja's disturbed cum surprised face with tears... and the reason i'm feeling is because if this show is getting over in a month then i guess they would not drag... as already Susheela has fainted... Maruti not in his senses... Sarja is really needed here... anyways let's see what the cvs plan to show...

smiley121

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index