Gulaal

I sense Talli trouble... (Page 4)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by manzilmukul

yep me too remember that episode but I think that too much of talli bashing might just trigger gulaal to get talli settled with kesarOuch asap in order to end her miseries and give her a safe haven in that house.And i think she might even convince everyone.
nahiii !
but i think D-talli marriage is something more likely to happen ...u know jamna kaki is cursing her without reason she will get a reason to curse her more typical saas babhu drama...D may get a partner he is now a improved man he can lead a peaceful life...talli may get her heaven as she always dream to live in this house thats her main reason to marry kesar...kesar and gulaal will be together though kesar will have tough time convinving gulaal ...thats what i suggest to cv else i will stop watching this ...cant see kesar with that talli

that nahiii ...was so kektaTongue for mee too a big nahiii...Tonguebcoz i would stop watching gulaal if they dare pair talli kesar...I hope cvs listen to whatppl want and try not messing relationships in a kektaish... mannerAngry

poor Talli the jhalli...sweet but my taste is sour...khatta meetha and chatpata ie exactly the gul-kes bond .I watched the episodes before the leap last week and absolutely adored the kesuda -gulal bond.Embarrassedstill loving it ...lWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^She didn't marry D because she knew one day she'd be expected to have intimate relationship with him and she'd rather die than marry him :P

Marrying Kesar was the safest option...

but wasnt that a gamble to keep herself safe  ??????she didnt think that by this kesar life will be a mess !
gulaal never thought about herself so y did she thought this crazy idea she could have told D straightly that u cant get me even if u marry me i wont allow u to come closer to me. now u have to decide to be or not to be...but  marrying kesar rather is weird

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

Originally posted by *Reemz*

^She didn't marry D because she knew one day she'd be expected to have intimate relationship with him and she'd rather die than marry him :P

Marrying Kesar was the safest option...

but wasnt that a gamble to keep herself safe  ??????she didnt think that by this kesar life will be a mess !
gulaal never thought about herself so y did she thought this crazy idea she could have told D straightly that u cant get me even if u marry me i wont allow u to come closer to me. now u have to decide to be or not to be...but  marrying kesar rather is weird

Yeh even MotaBa told her that she didn't think it through properly but I guess at that point it was only way out for her.

At the end of it she does live in a society where a husband and wife would be expected to have a proper relationship, have kids etc. but with Kesar she had no such risk. She promised to marry him off when he's grown up. So I think its kind of guilt which makes her push for Kesar and Talli!

Edited by *Reemz* - 04 May 2011 at 1:24pm

ritukaprithvipoppinssmanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
^ no its not about the grown up kesar its about the young kesar ...his life would be a mess by marrying at wrong age to a women .10 years older to him ..i m sure all his mates must have teased him. continusly...he must have passed through  humiliation without his fault...he would perhaps remained in the confused state...we know that this grown up kesar has feeling for gulaal so she is safe...but what if he had grown up ...thinking that his own bhabhi has done injustice to him without any strong reason...he would have equally hated her for spoiling his childhood and ...marrying him afterwards is no excuse to do a blunder like that ... would he ever lived a peaceful life even if he had married someone else would he not think that now by marrying second time he is doing injustice to his first wife... again society would have condemned him for this act too...as he has left his first wife wen she needs his support...

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Well yeh the young kesar did get teased but he was always more bothered about Gulaal. He couldn't ever hear anything against her.  From Kesar's POV, it was wrong for such a huge decision to be taken on his behalf when he didn't even realise what he's getting into but the marriage hasn't messed him up at all. He's fine calling Gulaal his wife, in a way he enjoyed the right of calling her his and the husband-wife tag strengthened that. it's just the the whole Vasant issue which has made him so mentally torn.

We could talk about the 'what if's but they didn't happen :P

Edited by *Reemz* - 04 May 2011 at 1:46pm

ritukaprithvipoppinssLennie

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
^ perhaps kesar has no issue at all but what about gulaal she is never bothered about her doing ?????she never think she has done wrong by marrying kesar just  to protect herself from D and possible realtions...if she had knew  D is vasant murderer she would have justifed easily for that deeyarvatu... gulaal is always protrayed as a matyr we dont expect protogonist commiting mistakes...but anyways kes-gul are still lovely

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 1:51pm
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
The only thing messed up is the Vasant murder case and when he found out,  which finding out tore Kesar apart and we saw how he was like, and fore two days or so he was in such a angry state and then the decision to leave and so on

Kesar hasnt gone totally evil, which he could of - typical serial way but Kesar is still Kesar we have seen, and also why he cant seem to hate Gulaal and why most anger is direct at her and so on, and why his eyes search for her and how he has missed her like hell in the last 10 yrs... and even now he cares so much but covers it up in a way

For me its always been Kes-Gul journey that was the foundation, i dont see anyone messing with that as such, thats why i dont think we see Kesar totally evil and ignorant to certain ppl and things - he is still loving and caring and so on...  

Kesar was there at the deeyavatu, he more or less knows what went on in a way (i would say in a way Kesar accepted it, coz he was asked to trust her and he did and put his feet in Vasant's shoes wasnt he, he wasnt harshly physically forced in a way, but just the decision was forced on him - i hope i made sense here) and who Gulaal is and the attachment he has, but the one thing that kept on going on was their bond and their routine life despite his friends teasing, Gulaal telling him off, and so on - there bond remained pure and so on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I think thats why she took the responsibility of getting him married off to another girl. Her motive wasn't selfish at the end of the day, she wanted to protect Kesar but at the same time didn't want to marry Dushyant because she was not willing to live a proper married life with another man.

ritukaprithvipoppinssLennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index