Gulaal

I sense Talli trouble... (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
KESAR is every inch a city bred. Massaging  your wife's  feet in a indian village is not heard of. it is good Motabha did not see KESAR at GULAAL'S feet, he would have had a cardiac arrest at his son's behaviour.
GULAAL is also a very mordern women, she also had no problem letting him massage her feet.
Now had Jamuna Kaki witnessed this scene, she would have made a huge fuss about it.
It touched our hearts to see KESAR doing all this for GULAAL.  Simple yet so poignant in itself. Good episode in all .

ya ritu very well said he already had one wen he saw kesar's feet touched gulaal's feet unintentionally !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ arti

If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a woman as much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.  

poppinssIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

@ arti

If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a woman as much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.  

i know our kesar but worried about gulaal we know her she has resolved to mary kesar and talli ...she is the one who can make him do anything ...so just tensed

Edited by arti07 - 04 May 2011 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

@ arti
If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a womanas much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.

ritu i am scared and irritated today too much talli going on.Disapprove

ritukaprithviIncense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
If they show Kesar marrying Talli (I like to think that it will NOT happen) then I'd leave the show there and then but a huge part of me thinks that won't happen because Kesar and Gulaal were meant to be since Day 1!

Talli go find someone else beta :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinssIncense

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I don't think kesar is going to say he is with talli, because gulaal already told them he thought she had gone to the wedding also. Although I do think either gulaal or kesar are gna screw at that miserable cow JK tomorrow in regards to talli. And about time too, I say, I can't take her screeching and ranting in every epi anymore.
Tbh I'll happily watch a whole epi dedicated too all the characters giving that foul-minded woman a long overdue bashing!

Edited by suki11 - 04 May 2011 at 12:15pm

Neil-fanritukaprithvi

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Kesar-Gul for me were meant to happen from day 1, so i cant see anyone coming in and break that in a way

Talli has to be for someone else or something, and i find only Talli might sussed out something more between Kesar-Gulaal esp from Kesar's side atleast

ritukaprithviIncense

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@ arti

Do you remember in one of the episodes talli and kesar want to play a game where kesar is required to have a wife . His friends  tell him that he can not play this game because  he already has GULAAL as his wife. So now he can not get another one because GULAAL will be hurt. Kesar comes home and asks GULAAL will she be hurt if he marries someone else.? Also was Raman in jail because he got another wife and Sudha bhabi is sad because of it.

KESAR knows marrying twice is not a good option. He has seen extra martial affairs with his Raman ba.

Neil-fanIncense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index