Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The only thing messed up is the Vasant murder case and when he found out,  which finding out tore Kesar apart and we saw how he was like, and fore two days or so he was in such a angry state and then the decision to leave and so on

Kesar hasnt gone totally evil, which he could of - typical serial way but Kesar is still Kesar we have seen, and also why he cant seem to hate Gulaal and why most anger is direct at her and so on, and why his eyes search for her and how he has missed her like hell in the last 10 yrs... and even now he cares so much but covers it up in a way

For me its always been Kes-Gul journey that was the foundation, i dont see anyone messing with that as such, thats why i dont think we see Kesar totally evil and ignorant to certain ppl and things - he is still loving and caring and so on...  

Kesar was there at the deeyavatu, he more or less knows what went on in a way (i would say in a way Kesar accepted it, coz he was asked to trust her and he did and put his feet in Vasant's shoes wasnt he, he wasnt harshly physically forced in a way, but just the decision was forced on him - i hope i made sense here) and who Gulaal is and the attachment he has, but the one thing that kept on going on was their bond and their routine life despite his friends teasing, Gulaal telling him off, and so on - there bond remained pure and so on

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think thats why she took the responsibility of getting him married off to another girl. Her motive wasn't selfish at the end of the day, she wanted to protect Kesar but at the same time didn't want to marry Dushyant because she was not willing to live a proper married life with another man.
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

^ perhaps kesar has no issue at all but what about gulaal she is never bothered about her doing ?????she never think she has done wrong by marrying kesar just  to protect herself from D and possible realtions...if she had knew  D is vasant murderer she would have justifed easily for that deeyarvatu... gulaal is always protrayed as a matyr we dont expect protogonist commiting mistakes...but anyways kes-gul are still lovely

Gulaal was forced to take that deeyavatu in a way without Motabha still in the coma, by somewhat JK and Dushyant, and to this day i think she made the right decision in going fro Kesar and why she did, coz of what was happening in the house, Raman and co were after Kesar, they knocked him off the balcony at one point

Gulaal for me is a woman of strength and what she has done is to keep the family together, and Vasant's dream alive

I still stand by Gulaal and what she did, coz only at that time it made sense and why and how
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think thats why she took the responsibility of getting him married off to another girl. Her motive wasn't selfish at the end of the day, she wanted to protect Kesar but at the same time didn't want to marry Dushyant because she was not willing to live a proper married life with another man.

Agreed, she wasnt selfish for someone to do what she did and gone through - i dont term that as selfish at all

Gulaal said what she had to all that day - she questioned everyone and why and was is this happening,  and when ppl questioned how she can marry a kid, and she said when he is elder she will find a girl for him, his age so on and also if we look at it another way in another situation it would also be kinda like a elder bhabhi saying naturally that she will look for a girl for her younger devar if we didnt have no deeyavatu and Gulaal remained Vasant's widow and so on

Bottomline was that Gul-Kes relationship wa snot to be changed - it was to remain how it was before the deeyavatu - pure!!!!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gulaal was forced to take that deeyavatu in a way without Motabha still in the coma, by somewhat JK and Dushyant, and to this day i think she made the right decision in going fro Kesar and why she did, coz of what was happening in the house, Raman and co were after Kesar, they knocked him off the balcony at one point

Gulaal for me is a woman of strength and what she has done is to keep the family together, and Vasant's dream alive

I still stand by Gulaal and what she did, coz only at that time it made sense and why and how

she could have protected kesar  by marrying dushaynt too and as u said gulaal is women of courange...she could have avoided her alliance with D also as noone can focer her to do things against her wish ...its not necessary that women has to compromise and make realtions without their consent...ok some may be gulaal is not like that . if she want she could have lived a as vasant wife even after her marriage with D ..was she scared of D
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
No at that point it was no way out for her i find and for me she made the right decision at that time

Thats all i can say really
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Agreed, she wasnt selfish for someone to do what she did and gone through - i dont term that as selfish at all

Gulaal said what she had to all that day - she questioned everyone and why and was is this happening,  and when ppl questioned how she can marry a kid, and she said when he is elder she will find a girl for him, his age so on and also if we look at it another way in another situation it would also be kinda like a elder bhabhi saying naturally that she will look for a girl for her younger devar if we didnt have no deeyavatu and Gulaal remained Vasant's widow and so on

Bottomline was that Gul-Kes relationship wa snot to be changed - it was to remain how it was before the deeyavatu - pure!!!!

so now this strong lady will make relation with kesar as man and wife  ??????r or will marry kesar to someone else and live a life of matyr ????????????
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
What i mean after deeyavatu and the relation would remain pure at the time and so on, how they were before but obviously now its a different issue with being apart for 10 yrs and Kesar feeling more and so on
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gulaal and kesar scenes were great again today. loved it when she gave him tea, he was REALLY nice to her and even smiled at her!! I just hope whatever they do with Talli, that it doesnt involve her getting married to kesar.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
JK's most horrible nightmare would be if Tallie somehow ends up married to Dushyant! 

😆