Gulaal

I sense Talli trouble... - Page 2

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ arti

If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a woman as much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.  

i know our kesar but worried about gulaal we know her she has resolved to mary kesar and talli ...she is the one who can make him do anything ...so just tensed
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ arti

If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a womanas much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.

ritu i am scared and irritated today too much talli going on.๐Ÿ˜’

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If they show Kesar marrying Talli (I like to think that it will NOT happen) then I'd leave the show there and then but a huge part of me thinks that won't happen because Kesar and Gulaal were meant to be since Day 1!

Talli go find someone else beta :)
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think kesar is going to say he is with talli, because gulaal already told them he thought she had gone to the wedding also. Although I do think either gulaal or kesar are gna screw at that miserable cow JK tomorrow in regards to talli. And about time too, I say, I can't take her screeching and ranting in every epi anymore.
Tbh I'll happily watch a whole epi dedicated too all the characters giving that foul-minded woman a long overdue bashing!
Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kesar-Gul for me were meant to happen from day 1, so i cant see anyone coming in and break that in a way

Talli has to be for someone else or something, and i find only Talli might sussed out something more between Kesar-Gulaal esp from Kesar's side atleast
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ arti

Do you remember in one of the episodes talli and kesar want to play a game where kesar is required to have a wife . His friends  tell him that he can not play this game because  he already has GULAAL as his wife. So now he can not get another one because GULAAL will be hurt. Kesar comes home and asks GULAAL will she be hurt if he marries someone else.? Also was Raman in jail because he got another wife and Sudha bhabi is sad because of it.

KESAR knows marrying twice is not a good option. He has seen extra martial affairs with his Raman ba.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ arti

Do you remember in one of the episodes talli and kesar want to play a game where kesar is required to have a wife . His friends  tell him that he can not play this game because  he already has GULAAL as his wife. So now he can not get another one because GULAAL will be hurt. Kesar comes home and asks GULAAL will she be hurt if he marries someone else.? Also was Raman in jail because he got another wife and Sudha bhabi is sad because of it.

KESAR knows marrying twice is not a good option. He has seen extra martial affairs with his Raman ba.

hope so ! but right now talli is big headache !๐Ÿ˜•
Transference thumbnail
yep me too remember that episode but I think that too much of talli bashing might just trigger gulaal to get talli settled with kesar asap in order to end her miseries and give her a safe haven in that house.And i think she might even convince everyone.
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Reemz

I will let my imagination run overtime and predict what might happen.
Jamuna Kaki telling  taali not enter the house because she spent the night with some one. Kesar comes to the rescue and tells Jamuna Kaki she was with me the whole time. talli is saved , GULAAL is happy at the timely intervention. Some one at the door is listening in you see Poonam ba's and husband's shocked faces confirming her worst fears about Kesar. Little does she know that he spent the night in GULAAL'S room taking good care of her daughter.

Hey Rituka I hit the like button for your imaginatiion.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, but seriously I dont think anything of that sort is likely to happen. At least I hope not, only Gulaal can think of doing something like that. Kesar will definitely protect her as a friend. But I really like the last part on Poonam ba and Revji bhai.hahahahah
can literally picturize their faces. BTW where the hell did they disapppear. wern't they suppose to come last evening. I though they were going to be  a big KBH to Kesar/Gulaal bonding yesterday, but good sense prevailed I guess. Had they turned up yesterday, there would have been gaalis galore from me.  I had lined up so many choicest ones to give them. LOL๐Ÿ˜†
Transference thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arti07

hope so ! but right now talli is big headache !๐Ÿ˜•

Rituka and arti no matter how much the cvs want us to love talli and cry for her ,she actually ends up giving me headaches as well...I wish vodaphone's 3g zoo zoo shoes her off to some unknown planet๐Ÿคฃsorry talli...still cant bear you for you even if i feel pity for you being bashed constantly