I sense Talli trouble...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Or should I say she will be trouble. I don't know why but Jamuna Kaki seems to be overreacting for no reason. Talli came in to their house after Raman was sent to to jail so I don't understand why she hates her so much. The precap had her shouting at Talli and telling her to get out of the house as she spent the night outside πŸ˜• It just seems too extreme and scary!

Talli tu bahut problems cause karne waali hai for G-K. I can sense it 

Kesar is the cutest hubby though πŸ˜³ He made Gulaal some warm milk and ended up sleeping by her feet but I'll let Lennie talk about the scene as Talli's scenario is worrying me more.πŸ˜•
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Reemz
I will let my imagination run overtime and predict what might happen.
Jamuna Kaki telling  taali not enter the house because she spent the night with some one. Kesar comes to the rescue and tells Jamuna Kaki she was with me the whole time. talli is saved , GULAAL is happy at the timely intervention. Some one at the door is listening in you see Poonam ba's and husband's shocked faces confirming her worst fears about Kesar. Little does she know that he spent the night in GULAAL'S room taking good care of her daughter.

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Or should I say she will be trouble. I don't know why but Jamuna Kaki seems to be overreacting for no reason. Talli came in to their house after Raman was sent to to jail so I don't understand why she hates her so much. The precap had her shouting at Talli and telling her to get out of the house as she spent the night outside πŸ˜• It just seems too extreme and scary!

Talli tu bahut problems cause karne waali hai for G-K. I can sense it 

Kesar is the cutest hubby though πŸ˜³ He made Gulaal some warm milk and ended up sleeping by her feet but I'll let Lennie talk about the scene as Talli's scenario is worrying me more.πŸ˜•

Haha me too .. ahh i don't really have anything against Talli like i feel sorry for her with all she's going through.
But she will defo cause some problems with Kesar and Gulaal because shes MADLY in LOVE with him and i think she might even be willing to go against Gulaal she will cause problems.
At the moment I'm worried about Kesar and Gulaal trying to resolve things and Kesar starting to treat her nicely which he has been but it won't last for long. And i heard about the promo where Dushyant opens his mouth and shocks Kesar might cause some more drifts between Kesar and Gulaal ah man this is making me sad LOL :(
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JK is over- reacting and we all know why, JK always causes commotion and such, and the fact that Talli isnt blood and so on, it makes it easier for JK to have a go and another thing now that Talli has stayed out all night - its another reason JK has a go at her and so on

JK is totally tainting Talli's image and so on, and the harshness that pours over Talli by her is extreme

Like you i do sense something is coming for Talli, some trouble that will end up her being binded to the family and the house, i dont know how but it seems like it, esp if JK keeps echoing she isnt a real member of the family and so on, and keep saying get out to her

Ritu - i will not be surprised if that situation arises, Kesar to the rescue and Gulaal's parents hear and so on...  

Kesar was the cutest, he is was every inch the caring man that he showed to Gulaal, took care of her affectionately coz he wanted to, and stayed up half the night, made her milk, made sure her fever was going down and messaged her feet it seems and then fell alsleep, isnt that how a man should be when a woman is ill and bed-ridden
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Kesar and Gulaal were so sweet today! 😳

And i agree with Reemz...theres going to be Talli trouble.

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
everything is acceptable !!!!!!!!!!!  except two marriage of kesar , talli and gulaal acting like two good sautan and kesar stucked between the two...totally nooo for me !

i m ready to see  D-talli marriage !
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
@ Lennie
KESAR is every inch a city bred. Massaging  your wife's  feet in a indian village is not heard of. it is good Motabha did not see KESAR at GULAAL'S feet, he would have had a cardiac arrest at his son's behaviour.
GULAAL is also a very mordern women, she also had no problem letting him massage her feet.
Now had Jamuna Kaki witnessed this scene, she would have made a huge fuss about it.
It touched our hearts to see KESAR doing all this for GULAAL.  Simple yet so poignant in itself. Good episode in all .
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😑Its talli time ...again😑I know cvs want us to sympathise but I want only kes gul.😲
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie

KESAR is every inch a city bred. Massaging  your wife's  feet in a indian village is not heard of. it is good Motabha did not see KESAR at GULAAL'S feet, he would have had a cardiac arrest at his son's behaviour.
GULAAL is also a very mordern women, she also had no problem letting him massage her feet.
Now had Jamuna Kaki witnessed this scene, she would have made a huge fuss about it.
It touched our hearts to see KESAR doing all this for GULAAL.  Simple yet so poignant in itself. Good episode in all .

ya ritu very well said he already had one wen he saw kesar's feet touched gulaal's feet unintentionally !
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
@ arti

If the two marriage scenerio arises , i will lose all respect for KESAR. No man who loves a woman as much as KESAR is shown loving GULAAL can accept a second wife. That to me is not true love at all. I will never accept it .People die for their love not marry twice for them.