Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th May 2011 (Page 8)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [15.28%]
2 [2.78%]
3 [4.17%]
1 [1.39%]
27 [37.50%]
1 [1.39%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [11.11%]
18 [25.00%]
1 [1.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by mijanur

today vaishali tells sulochona that archu has become blind in manav's love & she can't belive how anyone can become so much blind.i am wondering if she has short time memory loss.she herself one time become so blind in dharmu's love that she thought everything dharmu did was right.she had become so blind in his love that she cut her ties with archu,humilate manav.i think she is still blind in dharmu's love.that is why even after dharmu doing so much bad to her she still try to find goodness in dharmu.thats why she jeneralise archu's mistake with dharmu's sin.she has no right to say who is bilnd in love.varsha,vaishali today again showes that may be they are more educated than archu but they did not learn how to give respect to elder.i am really disspointed on varsha,vaishali.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When Vaishali said that it made me laugh so hard Big smileAt least the person Archana is madly in love with isn't a cheat,hasconscience and loves hervery much too that he wouldneverknowingly hurt her.Looking forward to seeing her get back with DharmeshEvil Smile</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="2">Varsha..ufff...I don't know what to say about her.If I was her,I'd would upset that even when I tell my mother the edited version of what happenedwhere I look faultess,my mother still choose to believe her other daughter andson in lawLOL.Her mother sure knows her well so she doesn't buy her story.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="2">The only personI really feel very bad for in this whole situation is Mano Baba.Poor guy hardlygets any sleep these daysand has to deal with not only his interfering wife and ungrateful son but alsosquabbling daughterswith their never ending problemsCry   </font>

i am totally agree with you it also made me laugh when vaishali say that.varsha i can never expect anything good from her.yes i also feel sad for manhor & sulochona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanee, what a wondeful review..as I was reading it I went through all the emotions that you were feeling , you really put your heart all out there ...Thumbs Up
I also gave my vote to the red saree.I hope savita will be shown that she is thinking about what was said to her .I really really want Savita to start caring for Manav's baby ...

Thanee, I don't know when you started seeing PR but in the third or fourth episode only Archana was doing what she did today .Againsttotally unreasobale and wrogn rasika , she was standing and apologising for soemthign she did not do only to diffuse the matter ..She does believe that if she says sorry and can make thingsetter ofr her family then she will do thsi ..There is good and bad both in this ..Good is that it does sometiems diffuses the problem , bad is that it spoils the other person ...
Just like how much Archana's sisters have been spoiled .I am gald you said all this for them ..They do deserve this in my opinion .The have been terribly ungrateful...
And yes , Varsha only told half the story , still Sulochan chose to trust Manav and not her ...

the only thing I didn't understand in your review was Manav having a round tummy because Archaa is pregnant ...ConfusedLOL

Thanks Guruji...

Yes I'll explain you..For Manv Tummy..LOL.Here in France french people are lilbit crazy I'll will say..
and Yet it has supposely prove..that when women get pregnant it can happen that their husband can take weight..just..cause their wife pregnancy...Psycho...they said... but..its just psychonalyse..
How it can be don't know...Just for one take weight...for almost of time..they eat..to much..but here Manv has no foodROFL...from where he has this tummy...LOLLOL
Just joking...Guruji...but really...Sush must do something..for his tummy... For PR ..Manv must change his shirts...To tight for him...The grey one horrible...hate that...last day he put it once more when he talked with Satish..you remember...my god..

I hope..I take out your confusion...for man take weight..when their wife Preg...true or not don't know..LOLLOL 

Have to go..bye..have a good day..dear...by the way...you got a song for your Wkend??

Edited by Thanee - 05 May 2011 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27archanamanavTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Heh Guruji...I forget something...

Yes I see till the beginning  PR...and I see that episode..you tell.about.its when Ajit Mariage broke...Yes..she appologize..too here...and yes...she appologize...several time...even its not her fault..I agree with you can be good but bad too...Its her character ..think..this will not change...

But here its her own sist...her own blood...they know theres nothing bad in her..".phir Bhi.."All she do its for her familly...she can make mistake..but not deliberately...She appologize as if she is begging them. here...Unhappy

Till the first Episode...how she take care for each one...even she didn't have any time to drink her tea...tuffin..for evryone...tea for everyone ect...as if she is the mother...but all that..what she done they forget...
This make me angry...Angry They don't deserve a sist..like that..
I don't have Sist...but if I had a Sist like Archu...my God...I'll make all my possible to help her..when she is in prob...But unfortunately...I'm not so lucky..like these  ungrateful two..sist she has...

Bye..have you later...each one got vote...good...even Varsha..why not..ErmmDisapprove and Rasika..no vote..but.we can have surprise.too for her...but respect all decision..Smile

Edited by Thanee - 05 May 2011 at 3:21am

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
thanks  Thanee, very nice explanations ...Thumbs Up
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Tanyadi..i dun like if someone asks apologises maybe cos i feel  it makes other feel even prouder dat dey are not wrong but the one who is asking is Ermm
okay i understand Archu was at fault cos she accepted to lie first to varsha and couldnt make it and for vaishu also cos she sided wid madhuri and didnt informed her abt Dharmesh..but i still  didnt like it maybe cos i cant stand dese two hypocrites anymore..i always wished dese two should suffer like hell..wonder wen my wish will be fulfilled Disapprove

but glad Archu didnt ask varsha apologises for the slap otherwise i would be really angry on her..

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Just watched the video,Archu seems to be in  pain.Hope the baby is fine and nothing would happen to it.Manav is going to blame himself for all this.Just wish he won't think that the baby would be better off with SaSha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Omana..even if dey give baby to Sasha Archu have to carry the baby right? why will manav think of giving the baby to dem just for pain LOL
ok jokes apart i've always felt the same and will also but all dese things are happening only to make savita guiilty and take good care of Archu..ArMan's baby will be absolutely finee :))

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I don't want to see Archana begging for forgiveness again today from her ungrateful sisters.Archana and Manav have apologised many times now,if  Varsha and Vaishali choose to reject and scream angrily at their apology, then they don't deserve the apology.Archana should just let them go and move on. Maintain relationship with her parents only and focus on her own family. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 05 May 2011 at 7:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeTanyaz

Go to top