Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [15.28%]
2 [2.78%]
3 [4.17%]
1 [1.39%]
27 [37.50%]
1 [1.39%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [11.11%]
18 [25.00%]
1 [1.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanee, what a wondeful review..as I was reading it I went through all the emotions that you were feeling , you really put your heart all out there ...Thumbs Up
I also gave my vote to the red saree.I hope savita will be shown that she is thinking about what was said to her .I really really want Savita to start caring for Manav's baby ...

Sorry TanyaZ- I really don't want savita any where near archana. She will always be evil.. I want
arman to just live by themselves, only take the help and support from archana's parents.

Thanee, I don't know when you started seeing PR but in the third or fourth episode only Archana was doing what she did today .Againsttotally unreasobale and wrogn rasika , she was standing and apologising for soemthign she did not do only to diffuse the matter

I remember that episode. It was Ajit's marriage got cancelled. Satish liked very much for that and wanted to marry her. When archana asked why do want to marry me since i am only 8th grade pass.
His reason he liked what she did at Ajit's house and the way she talked...

She does believe that if she says sorry and can make thingsetter ofr her family then she will do thsi

Yes. that is archana's character. she wants everyone to be happy and she will say sorry for
something she is didn't do. She did this way many times with savita...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Vote for Archu - she wished the best for her family,at any cost.ClapClapnot a streak of even a defensive vengeance, upon a downright vindictive discharge,this time round, from her own sisters.
I know many today did not liek the way she folded hands in front of her sisters but you know , what is so wrong in saying sorry when you know that you have made a mistake and Archu did make a mistake that caused problems for varsha ...saying sorry is not such a wrong thing , is it ??? 

Manav has no choice but to play KBC to escape mumbai poverty lineLOLoops,he got no money to watch slumdog millionaire for such ideasConfusedHe shud sell Archu's necklace this time for her sake.Shocked
what necklace , she only has a mangalsutra  and glass bangles ...

archanamanav

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I vote for chawl ladies again today. They gave savita left, right, center, back, top,... Savita deserves lot more than that. She should get a dose of it everyday.
Ajit was also very good today. He still cares for Manav, i think in his heart he knows why manav got
angry at him, he knows he wrong for gambling. hopefully they will show manav and ajit back together. They both need each others friendship...
 my second vote goes for manav for swallowing his pride and deciding to go to satish. I also liked the
way he didn't let archana carry heavy things. i know he always cares for her so much...
I think tomorrow when he goes to satish, versha will be there and won't let satish do anything with manav. As they showed in SBS manav will loose the money he spent on export business.  If that happens i hope manav will tell archana the truth. I want archana to be very angry at versha.  Or Shibu and darmesh will do something...

I liked the way sulochana standing for archana.  But I didn't like archana folding her hands in front of her younger sisters (i know she wants eveyone to be happy). Soon versha and vaishali will be in trouble and manav will happen to see it and he will forget everything and help them... It will go in circles.

Edited by karsri - 04 May 2011 at 7:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanavmijanurTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I vote for Manav today. He was very good to Archana today and he got the water by himself, he really cares about his babySmile I am so mad at Varsha and Vaishu today, I could not believe they could drop to this level. Ok, Varsha may be upset but Vaishu. Manav gave her a place to live for almost 2 months and now she is talking about Archana being blind in his love. It is very sad to know that none of the K sisters even give a thought to know how Manav and Archana's financial condition is. It's just themseleves they're worried important. ArMan solve their problems out a bit too much and the 2 K sisters are spoiled. I loved Sulochana today when she gave Varsha and Vaishu what they needed. I can't believe that Vaishu turned against Manav today, he was the one who invited her to live with him. I want Archana or Sulochana or Manohar to tell that to Vaishu, even today I like Savita better than K siblings. I want Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh. And I want Dharmesh to give her a dhoka, she deserves it in fact. It was GREAT to see Ajit scold his sister and mom, he still loves and cares for Manav. I don't know, I could be wrong but I think we will see Manav gretting apart from Ks including Satish and we will now see a bond with him and Ajit again, but Manav needs to cool down to Ajit. Savita will also make a good entrance. I can feel it, she sure beats the K siblings right now. The person who I am most annoyed with today is Vaishu. Varsha is not laging far behind either. I loved Manav and Sulochana today. Manav has been doing great these days, in the previous track with Savita I liked him less but he has sure made up for it with all the baby news. He has gotten more positive and strong toward life, he really is connected to his baby.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
today vaishali tells sulochona that archu has become blind in manav's love & she can't belive how anyone can become so much blind.i am wondering if she has short time memory loss.she herself one time become so blind in dharmu's love that she thought everything dharmu did was right.she had become so blind in his love that she cut her ties with archu,humilate manav.i think she is still blind in dharmu's love.that is why even after dharmu doing so much bad to her she still try to find goodness in dharmu.thats why she jeneralise archu's mistake with dharmu's sin.she has no right to say who is bilnd in love.varsha,vaishali today again showes that may be they are more educated than archu but they did not learn how to give respect to elder.i am really disspointed on varsha,vaishali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thanee

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
My vote to manav

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Liked Manav for thinking of his family first,Archana for being a bigger person ,Ajit for making his stand clear in his mom's plan to destroy Manav and the K's and Vandu simply for being there and listening to the entire conversation between the Manju and her mom.

Varsha and Vaishali's hypocrisy infuriates me.Can't stand hyprocritesAngry

ClapClapClap to the chawl ladies. Savita needed to hear the ugly truth just as much as Varsha.Wish one of the chawl ladies told her that taking a baby away from his mother (who has no one else in the world btw as her fiancee died and dad only cares about his status in society) and constantly putting his life in danger and forgeting to feed him cuz she is too tired to wake up at night is definitely not in the best interest of the child no matter how much she loves him.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneearchanamanavmijanurTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

today vaishali tells sulochona that archu has become blind in manav's love & she can't belive how anyone can become so much blind.i am wondering if she has short time memory loss.she herself one time become so blind in dharmu's love that she thought everything dharmu did was right.she had become so blind in his love that she cut her ties with archu,humilate manav.i think she is still blind in dharmu's love.that is why even after dharmu doing so much bad to her she still try to find goodness in dharmu.thats why she jeneralise archu's mistake with dharmu's sin.she has no right to say who is bilnd in love.varsha,vaishali today again showes that may be they are more educated than archu but they did not learn how to give respect to elder.i am really disspointed on varsha,vaishali.

When Vaishali said that it made me laugh so hard Big smile At least the person Archana is madly in love with isn't a cheat,has conscience and loves her very much too that he would never knowingly hurt her. Looking forward to seeing her get back with Dharmesh  Evil Smile 

Varsha..ufff...I don't know what to say about her.If I was her,I'd would upset that even when I tell my mother the edited version of what happened where I look faultess,my mother still choose to believe her other daughter and son in lawLOL.Her mother sure knows her well so she doesn't buy her story. 

The only person I really feel very bad for in this whole situation is Mano Baba.Poor guy hardly gets any sleep these days and  has to deal with not only his interfering wife and ungrateful son but also squabbling daughters with their never ending problemsCry   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanurTanyaz

Go to top