Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 4th May 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [15.28%]
2 [2.78%]
3 [4.17%]
1 [1.39%]
27 [37.50%]
1 [1.39%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [11.11%]
18 [25.00%]
1 [1.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Hi...I watched the episode 2 times ..don't know whom to vote..Confused

Anyway as usual...I'll see while writing  my comment..Smile

My god Savita getting some right and left..by the chawl cats...All they tell her is the truth...very rude to hear but they were right..especially the red Saari..wali...She talk and talk...and Savita has no words...Think..Savita will think about all that...dhire dhire..she will admit she was wrong..and I'm waiting...for that..hope it will be very soon...

Sulo..worried about her girls...She can..i will say...Seeing these  girls together...First daughter is like her...a bit to much sometimes..but good thought  here...but these two...they got severe problems in there lives even that...their bad thought is still here...Why...??They had been grown up by..same parents...but yes I know..in our hand we have five fingers and all these 5 fingers are different...I know that..but...At this point to be different...have no words..for that...Angry

VarshaAngry think..that the world is turning round her...She is a very selfish girl...she was always like this...As.Jaanu said.Varsha Rani..no MayaRani...everybody must be at her feet...but she will never accept if she is in this situation its her fault..but she easily find someone to accuse...Girl you see how...she tell what happen ...she didn't tell exactly what happen.Thumbs Down..what she tell...Manv slap her...AngryAngry.thats all...my god..I've never seen someone Hypocrite like her...Why she got a slap.Question...she will never tell.the all story...Even Sulo..who was not there...don't.believe her ..something has happened so that Manv has done that...but she hide the truth...How dare she is???How she can open her mouth and tell..manv slap me..as...kids.."i've done nothing..but he slap me"Angry

How she can tell..Archu..she is like Savita???...if she know..what Savita has done for her...???She nerves everybody..think I'll stop..talking on her..I'm very angry..Angry...She was..thrown out...Savita's house was open for Varsharani...When this girls will be grateful when others do something for her...Oh yes her own sister she forgets..what she has done..why she will think what Savita has done...for her...

Archu came ...Varsha don't even think yes I push her..how she is..ect..Not even ask her..how is she..ok..If the push was extremely violent..and Archu has a miscarriage...what...she will say??oh yes...she deserve what happen to her..that it..Varsha??No even a second she thought about what she has done..even it was accident...
but..Varsha always me first...its very good if she cut all relation with her Sist...I like it..but..sulo..me too don't agree...can't force someone..to be together..even is they are sisters...

Seeing Archu apologized like this..Unhappy Bhare Beti being inta choti ...in front of her Sisters.i'm sad..yes..she must apologize..I agree for that..she can't put her nose in everyone life..this is true..But being at their feet like this NO...Varsha..too..was wrong..but she will never accept..Thumbs Down

...If nobody..want to keep relation with Arman..I like it...Broke all relation.. Sulo and Mano..will be always here for them...At least they will be alone...in peace...not even thinking probs others...

Vaishali...Angry..She don't know..where is head..where is feet..started..blaming Manv...She too..forget easily..what Manv has done..for her..I laught when she say..Love is blind..really..cause..she too can tell that for her..Angry Now you know what I really want she go with Darmesh...really..whatever will happen I don't care...now..

How can one being so ungrateful..for one who has done so much..this can't bear that..can't believe they can change..like this..They like..when people help them..and when they are ok...don't even care for them..
This  I will call that...they took advantage of their goodness...that all..

What I'm very worried now is Manv situation...He will go..to see Satish...I don't think..Satish will refuse..cause business is business..but If Varsha came to see him..for what happen ..this will create prob..for sure..So I pray..this does not happen..?? Manv can't loose his money like this..Poor Manv..

I will end with Manv..cause I know now whom to vote..Manv..for just..caring..for his pyari Wife..he may have lot of probs on his head..but..Archu..and his honewala come first..I like how he is.really..Thumbs Upand I'm worried too...
I'll voted for him..Mannu boy..who like to put tight shirt...As all in the serial can be real..so//Mannu..has a round Tummy..cause Archu..preg.LOL.In real life too..this happen..LOLBig smile

I'll end on this..smile..see you ..don't what will happen tomorrow..
Paper divorce...in PR,  it the first time I like to see paper divorce..so let see...

Edited by Thanee - 04 May 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
ThaneeLOLLOL the red saree chawl lady was the bestROFL  She didnt mince any words with savita, loved herLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneearchanamanav

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Karen...

Yes me too like her..Savita mouth Shut LOL...Savita has got her equal..someone exactly like her...or no..much better LOL

shootingstar27star_warsarchanamanav

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Karen...

Yes me too like her..Savita mouth Shut LOL...Savita has got her equal..someone exactly like her...or no..much better LOL

Much better.  Like you said, she gave savita left right and centerLOLLOL

karsriThaneearchanamanav

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Nice to have you Karen..

I'll go  to bed now.its very late..here..in France

From where you are??

star_warsarchanamanav

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Vote for Archu - she wished the best for her family,at any cost.ClapClapnot a streak of even a defensive vengeance, upon a downright vindictive discharge,this time round, from her own sisters.

so savita loves being patronizedLOL

chawl ladies have convulted logic-women r no baby making m/cs,that they r accepted when they deliver baby goods only.Then damaads shud be accepted only when they provide an a/c car for transportation??LOL 
Manav has no choice but to play KBC to escape mumbai poverty lineLOLoops,he got no money to watch slumdog millionaire for such ideasConfusedHe shud sell Archu's necklace this time for her sake.Shocked

sulo dint break relations with vinod when Archu decided to break relations with vinod,but has a problem now with sisters breaking relationsConfusedMaybe she is a feminist and is discriminating only the sonOuch

All the rest,kich,kichSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Lots of characters I liked today but my vote went to the chawl ladies for telling Savita what she needed to hear. It is a shame that she has yet to realize what she did was wrong, she kicked her pregnant daughter in law and son out not thinking once where they'd go or how they are doing. Savita had life too good, she will regret her actions

Other characters that deserve mention

Manav for not letting his wife fill a heavy pail of water and swallowing his pride so he can get his license to provide for his wife and child

Ajit for not supporting Rasika and Manju in their plans to destroy Manav and Satish's friendship. Good to know that despite things not being good between him and Manav, he doesn't wish him bad and will not support something that will hurt him

Sulochana for standing by Archana and not her ingrate of daughters Vaishali and Varsha. They really are spoiled selfish brats. I couldn't believe Varsha's nerve comparing Archana to Savita, she is such a hypocrite! Archana really needs to stop begging, they are not worth her time or her tears. Just walk away Archana, the same way she had less to do with Vinod she should do the same to her sisters. Archana and Manav should never help them again, let them be on their own now and learn the harsh reality of life.

archanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Thanee, what a wondeful review..as I was reading it I went through all the emotions that you were feeling , you really put your heart all out there ...Thumbs Up
I also gave my vote to the red saree.I hope savita will be shown that she is thinking about what was said to her .I really really want Savita to start caring for Manav's baby ...

Thanee, I don't know when you started seeing PR but in the third or fourth episode only Archana was doing what she did today .Againsttotally unreasobale and wrogn rasika , she was standing and apologising for soemthign she did not do only to diffuse the matter ..She does believe that if she says sorry and can make thingsetter ofr her family then she will do thsi ..There is good and bad both in this ..Good is that it does sometiems diffuses the problem , bad is that it spoils the other person ...
Just like how much Archana's sisters have been spoiled .I am gald you said all this for them ..They do deserve this in my opinion .The have been terribly ungrateful...
And yes , Varsha only told half the story , still Sulochan chose to trust Manav and not her ...

the only thing I didn't understand in your review was Manav having a round tummy because Archaa is pregnant ...ConfusedLOL

Thaneearchanamanav

Go to top