bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will have the update ready in 1 hour๐Ÿ˜Š
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Varsha , Manav did tell savita about the baby ...still she let them go ...

This happened on the day she threw them out ...
I do hope though that soon savita will start loving her new grandkid and bring her bahu back home and take care of her ...Savita is a strong girl , if on the right side , she can be a big help to manav and Archana and specially the baby...

Tanya just remember how Manav told Savita abt the baby..Did he share baby news with his mother or family the way Son-DIL shares? The way they shared and party with K family...What was Savita to do when such a mean words were thrown at her by her own son..Even lil Sachu was thrown at her..If Mannu can give break to K family why not his own mother?

I know we have different opinions but this is truly how it is..ArMan did not handle Savita's illness-depression well and on top of that throwing baby news in her face to hurt her was below the belt act by Mannu..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
Totally agree with you ladies regarding SLAP..SLAP...SLAPPING VARSHA
She had the nerve to abort on her own. 
She had the nerve to lie to the adoption authorities
She had the nerve to fight back with ARMAN for telling the truth to adoption authorities
She continues to have the nerve to talk to even Satish who is the nicest guy on her side.
She thinks that she owns everyone

Manav was right in dragging her to those poor children and telling her to adopt one of these to fulfil her desire to be a mother...

She continues to bark...she is hell bound towards self destruction.

Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Tanya just remember how Manav told Savita abt the baby..Did he share baby news with his mother or family the way Son-DIL shares? The way they shared and party with K family...What was Savita to do when such a mean words were thrown at her by her own son..Even lil Sachu was thrown at her..If Mannu can give break to K family why not his own mother?

I know we have different opinions but this is truly how it is..ArMan did not handle Savita's illness-depression well and on top of that throwing baby news in her face to hurt her was below the best act by Mannu..๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Hi Varsha my darling...how are you?

there are 2 sides to it.   Savita cares for people whom she likes/loves.   She hates Archu so she is adament and stubborn not to let Archu in her sight.  She could accept the fact and accept Archu, but no...

Manav and Savita don't have that SON-DIL relatioship to share the good news...If Savita gives in a little bit, what has she to loose? 

We (me and hubby) have compromised, adapted and accepted the fact that there is a generation gap between us and our daughter and to keep the relationship intact and healthy, we have relaxed our hopes and expectations but not our values.  Communication is healthy and respectful.

Savita's bad character has been dragged for too too long and is very unrealistic...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha , it's not just that there is  a difference of opinion , I do agree with you on some points and disagree with you on some ..
Let me brief it to you ..

Disagree.
I disagree that it was only Manav's fault in his mother's case .I know he should have tried harder after his marriage to make peace with her but once he came back to live with her he was very good I thought ,He was so careful as to not hurt her .They really wanted to share the good news with savita but savita's hate for Archana was so much that Manav was very scared , he hated the idea of his baby getting rejected by hsi mother ( that scenario that did eventually happen ) .
Just because she did nto like Archna , savita  was very wrong in accusing Manav for swindling her of her property and also rejecting his baby .She should have shown some trust in that boy .
Once she knew about the baby , I wish she had stopped her beta and bahu  and made sure that the baby is not made homeless even before it is born ..

Agree.
I also want savita to have a change of heart soon and let go of her ego ( the main thing that is stopping her from accepting  that she is wrong ) .I think Archu is much more safer with Savita  (a nice caring one ) then in her maternal home where her mother does wish her well but she is a weak woman and cannot take on those three ( Manju , Varsha and vaishali ) on her  own and Archana herself is a very weak person ...
Baby is much safer in the Deshmukh hosue with his dada and dadi ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Tulsey ,nice to see you here ...๐Ÿค—
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good show today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Was really thinking whom to vote for-Chawl ladies or Ajit.  Finally settled for chawl ladies, I love action and they gave Savita a good dose of her own medicine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Varsha and Vaishu๐Ÿคข Varsha is like what else is there for her to do.  I am fed up with this character. I do not know why but Vaishu really gets under my skin more than Varsha.  She is very cunning.

What else must my poor Archu do.  Feeling really sad for her and Manav๐Ÿ˜ญ
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Little busy this evening, the update has been posted so I will be back in a couple of hours to share my thoughts about today's episode.๐Ÿ˜Š
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only good point was the concern and love of Manav towards his wife and baby...Wonderful to see that...Rest was dragging nothing else...
I liked Chawl ladies but I liked the other matured kaki who came to give sweet...These chawl ladies will talk today like this and very next day will change so for the moment it might look good but for me it was that matured lady who saw the positive side of Savita and encouraged here and in fact made her think about the happiness one gets when you become a daadi...This is the right way to make people realize not the other way around and I liked the matured kaki...
Vote goes to the mature Kaki (Savita's friend) seems to be a wonderful person who sees positives in negatives and seems would make a wonderful daadi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and showed that you can make some realize things by also talking about their positives instead of just talking negativity which has been done all along..
I guess Satish might give Manav license but why do I have feeling that this Bholu Manav might land up trouble when Shibu does something regarding Satish's license and that in turn creates props for Satish business and then Manav blamed again...Guess CV's like to show Manav been used as a punch bag by all...I wont surprised to see the rift between Satish n Manav getting worse...Damn..
Dharmu is going to make sure Suloman send Vaishu to him...Sulo is such a weak n dumb women no wonder her elder daughter is a replica of her - dumb n weak...I am sure Sulo will send Vaishu back to Dharmu telling Dharmu has changed n he will keep u safe n stuff...What a pathetic decision...๐Ÿคข...Guess K's are experts in this...
One thing I should say is Savita is way better in identifying people...If Savita was in Sulo position she would have chucked Dharmu out...
Guess Savita is need of hour for Arman here...
I dont want even talk about Varsha n Vaishu..Both are such ungrateful souls..I always felt the amount time Manav spent on these two if he coudl have spent with Savita situation could have been different but that innocent fool just kept forgiving these K's and what he gets in return is this...Guess this fool will never  learn...But its good that now he is focused on his wife n baby...
I am nost sure what was Sulo point here today...In telling Vaishu that if u cut relations with Archu u are loosing ur mother too she has just increased the hatred of both Varsha n Vaishu against Archu...Damn where have the K ladies kept their brains...Seems to be a family props๐Ÿ˜•..
I just hope Manav realizes that K means props for him and better focus on his business his wife baby n his parents and SuloMan (not too close which has always created dooms day for MAnav...)
Let the rest go to hell...
I hope Archu also behaves responsibly and supports Manav...I would prefer Archu to reduce her visits to K's which always create headache...Instead it would be better if Suloman visit Archu...
Hope to see Savita back with bang..Once she is back she will just kick those idiots of Arman life...
Guess things are going get even more twisted soon and only hope seems here is Savita who hopefully will come to the rescue here!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago