Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

@

i know tomrow epi gonna be sad esp manav's part and dunno how satish will respond to him..he is a big time Joru ka gulam :(( i'm not luking forward for next epi except for the satisfaction dat vaishali may go back to Dharmesh 😈 she sooo deserves a bigamist like him

If satish or varsha come in the way of Manav's work, then I don't think I will ever be able to like them ever ...😑😑😑
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
satish won't do that guruji..😊..it must be something else..that things doesn't workout for him..

Originally posted by: archanamanav

what did savita say in the end..it was in marathi..i didn't get it..what was it?..was it vote worthy?..can anybody tell me..

was it Savita or Sulochana ?? πŸ€“ whenever they use Marathi dialogues, they should use english sub titles so that every one can understand
archanamanav thumbnail
she said something to chawl ladies for advising..πŸ˜†...what was it..πŸ˜†..who cares for your bhashan probably..πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno whom to vote, watched the epi skipping a lot of scenes, hubby was watching football
But i do get the picture. Varsha Rani is riding her high horse n everybody shud pity n understand her n feel for her while she will just spit fire like a dragon since her plan has gone kaput.
Good grace kahan phass gaya hain Satish😭
I didn't like Archana folding hands n asking for forgiveness. Why shud she make the first step every time. These girls r taking her for granted n abusing her goodness n this is not right. There shud b a limit to everything.
I also didn't like Sulo's attitudes too. Why force her decisions on Vaishu n Varsha? Sulo likes to impose, she did it when Archu married Manav, talking for everyone, that they'll break ties with her. Why say that if Varsha break ties with Archu she'll have to break ties with her too?
I'll watch again n vote later😊

LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

sorry i forgot to mention my vote goes to Manav for taking good care of Archana and thinking of business only and not thinking of any faltu stuff..
felt really bad wen he asked Auto abt the charges πŸ˜’  bechara why CVs always love showing him like dis?

i liked the scene where chawl ladies were asking abt Archana's whereabouts and she was not feeling well :)

@bold when was this scene.. Jus watched the repeat telecast but did not see this
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna..dat scene is after the dealer asks manav abt the licence number and he says he'll bring it and comes outside and thinks of whether going to satish or not but he decides to go to him for Archana and baby den he goes to Auto and asks the guy how much it'll take to go and he says some 30-40 rs and he thinks it'll be better if he goes by walk
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Savita did not know Archu was prego when she threw them out and Savita whole heartedly loves lil Sachu...Who would not..

Those chawl cats were taunting Savita unneccessarity...I wanted to zip their mouths pronto..Could they not see it was hurting Savita...They dont know ArMan did not share Archu's pregnancy until they got thrown out to hurt Savita and throw pregnancy-unborn grand child in Savita's face...Had Savita known Archu  being prego she would have never never never threw them out...

CVs are yet again ruining Savita character..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
oh Thanks Nisha... Did not see that... All my cousins are in the house and were talking loudly so may be I missed it
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha , Manav did tell savita about the baby ...still she let them go ...
This happened on the day she threw them out ...
I do hope though that soon savita will start loving her new grandkid and bring her bahu back home and take care of her ...Savita is a strong girl , if on the right side , she can be a big help to manav and Archana and specially the baby...