Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

c'mon Manav should have won last nite 😒 anyway , voting for manav again he's such a caring husband , the license thing can get tricky , Sarish m sure will give him that but the trader looks fishy , he'll surely manipulate at Shibu's behest and create further rift betn manav & satish also Manav needs to check each and every garment carefully and not take everyone at face value

I also wanted Manav to win ...Ouch

my only consolation is tha tif the Cvs will see the poll , they will see that he got 41 votes and that means that they should give this character more importance as peopel are liking him how he is trying to come up in life and also taking care of wife and baby ...
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whom to vote for? not sure. missed parts of the episode. will wait for the WU.
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
voting for manav.why cant varsha forgive archu She said sorry to her woh bhi haat jodkar but yeh varsha she is too much.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i forgot to mention my vote goes to Manav for taking good care of Archana and thinking of business only and not thinking of any faltu stuff..
felt really bad wen he asked Auto abt the charges 😒  bechara why CVs always love showing him like dis?

i liked the scene where chawl ladies were asking abt Archana's whereabouts and she was not feeling well :)
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
I am disgusted with varsha & vaishali, esp vaishali she is such a ehsan faramosh , ArMan took care of her , gave her shelter , fought for her against the world , Manav even had to bear taunts of being characterless , nd what does she do ... not only conveniently forgets all their favour but back bites against them and calls them names , she said Archana always believes in her mahaan husband well of course he's mahaan cos if he was practical , a bit selfish he would given a damn about yr  life and yr problems. Hope ArMan finally moves on and stay far away from this evil duo 🤢
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

felt really bad wen he asked Auto abt the charges 😒  bechara why CVs always love showing him like dis?

Nisha, I think Manav's gonna walk tomorrow all the way to Satish's house poor fella, in all BT soaps all the heroines are shown to struggle, but here the case is ulta its the hero who struggles every day to make ends meet
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what did savita say in the end..it was in marathi..i didn't get it..what was it?..was it vote worthy?..can anybody tell me..
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why cant they show manav opening his own garage it was his dream .export business is not for bholu mannu.Mechanic job is best for him love mechanic manav
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@piya..not only BT soaps but compared to the rest of the present shows on TV now no male charecter suffers lke manav does but still his charecter is much more stronger and lovedd one compared to others..Even SBS showed a segment where in every TV show females are given much importance and male leads are showed like supporting cast 😆

i know tomrow epi gonna be sad esp manav's part and dunno how satish will respond to him..he is a big time Joru ka gulam :(( i'm not luking forward for next epi except for the satisfaction dat vaishali may go back to Dharmesh 😈 she sooo deserves a bigamist like him
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

, she said Archana always believes in her mahaan husband well of course he's mahaan cos if he was practical , a bit selfish he would given a damn about yr  life and yr problems. Hope ArMan finally moves on and stay far away from this evil duo 🤢

You know Piya , I can't wait to see her go back to Dharmesh now ..
😈
Today she said , love is blind , for Archana ...we will see soon, whose love is blind ...😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago