Pavitra Rishta

Selfish Varsha

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No one cares that Archana is living in a chawl, that her husband has no money, that they have lost their home, that they have been kicked out of their home... all Varsha cares about is her own selfish self and the circumstances which she created for herself through her own stupidity and lies. It's very unfair on her part. Similarly Vaishali who is acting so sanctimoniously without a thought about anything else. I find it very weird.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes,varsha showes selfish nature.
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
both are same i hate both of them they do not care for archana i feel to slap both of them.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just do not like Archana's sisters any more ..Really selfish both of them ...
Look at that vaishali , how she was talking against Manav ...

I really want Archana to keep away from them ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate dese Archana's so called siblings from ArMan's reunion and again dey proved dey are still the same..

noone can be as selfish as dese 2sisters varsha and vaishali are arghh and i hated how Archana folded hands infront of dem..s
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 seriously  Who does that yaar

Forgetting  childhood Bonds 
it's a shame  Varsha is blinded  by hatred

Lekha 
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
varsha made it sound like a bad thing when she said shes gnna break reationships with them.
it will be a good thing cause they all need space
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree wid u! They wil alwiz be selfish..!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes I agree Varsha is very selfish... The way she said that only she is in trouble and no one else clearly says she cant see anyone's problems.. Vaishu the way she spoke to about Manav was just too too much.. Few Days back she was in the same person's house shamelessly saying Jeeju and watching her sister and her jeeju... Such hypocrites..

ArMan should have left this Varsha when everyone cut their relations including her husband Satish... See what she is doing now... She wants to cut her relations with the people who helped her when needed the most..
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes vaishali is another stupid, she is jerk, when people were talking about there relationship she did not even speak a word she is more worst then varsha, they do not deserve to be sisters of archana they are worst then manjushah.