Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Of drama in switz, dreamy vaus and wooden dikras

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Of Drama in Switzerland

Okay, so the much awaited Switzerland track is on. And to be honest, I don't even know what I expected. That doesn't mean I enjoyed what was shown, just because there were no expectations.

The two things I liked were Kokila trying to blatantly to bring Gopi and Aham together, and two, the beautiful locales!

I didn't get the whole fuss about the damned jeans. Yes, the Modi bahus cannot wear jeans, but the girl is on her freaking honeymoon!! 

And I didn't know that I actually had it in me to feel sorry for Rashi when Kokila "punished" her when she said Rashi will sit inside the hotel and not go outside!!!

And for what, for brainwashing Gopi to not bring the sweater?! Wacko

I usually love Koki's character, but she made no sense to me today at all!!!

Oh and the constant, "Aham Dikra" was kind of wierd... once or twice was okay, but when she constantly said Aham Dikra, I was like whats up with her, then I remembered that's the way Kokila is - possessive of her kin - she does it with Gopi (Meri Gopi Vau, Gopi Vau this.. Gopi Vau that...) and obviously with Aham too!!

Jigar - Can I just say I feel sorry this dude?!

Dreamy Vaus

Where was Gopi's brain? She left it back home, kya?! I mean Rashi brainwashed her so easily, and she was like theek hai, I'll leave the sweaters back in the room! Wacko Wacko

And then the dream sequence - now this was obvious that it would be Gopi's dream!! I felt sorry for Gopi again, when at the end of the whole sequences, she looks wistfully at the sledge and Aham. ( Loved Kokila noting that!)

The entire dream sequence, I thought was wonderfully written - beautiful locales, and well written sequence. The choice of song.. well, not the most appropriate, but I love this song!!

The title track would have been a better choice or even something like Dekho Na

So did I like the dream sequence? N-O! Why? Read on...

Wooden Dikras

Okay, so I know I am gonna have so many people here after me once I am done with this review, but, honestly, Nazim has never looked so "wooden" before!!

I think this dude has mastered the "being irritated with Gopi" look, that the romance, frankly falls flat!!

What hold me to SNS is that Aham and Gopi seems so impossible that I am intrigued how they will happen - and today, we did get a small glimpse of how they would be as a couple and I am disappointed!!

Somewhere, Nazim's expressions were off - the part where they are not in the snow, the lifting, twirling, almost kiss - he was intense, but I didn't see the love.

I hope this changes soon!!

To give credit to him - the expressions just after he handed Gopi the jacket, and the precap were great!

Okay, so how many of you are coming after me now?! Feel free to share your views regarding today's "dreamy" episode! Like, or No Like?!

Edited by mridhu - 04 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000asha_s89malinnmusic_mastiBee3nazzShellJAsaomomavivakirkll-Shilpa-ll-Yuks-

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I am going to have to break  my SNS upvas and watch...will comment later.

Have less than no expectations! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mridhumalinnsaomomll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
First let me say Its good to see you after so long.

Haven't watched the epi, but thanks for the warinig, I liked your views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mridhu

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree that Ahem looked so stiff...He is trying his best but what to do...The CV's have made him give the same expressions all through the serial till date...Si it must have been so difficult to bring out the romance(even in dreams)...

I really want this track to be fruitful in bringing GoHem atleast a little close...I dont want Koki ordering and pushing them together...I want them to be together wherever they go..and i want situations created in such a way that Ahem notices the positives of Gopi even though she is illiterate...ANd he himself gets close to Gopi...We can only hope...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mridhu

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Mridhuuu!!!! Missed you

Here is my awesome reply to your awesome post.

Raashi's punishments: How dare Koki punish Raashi and not allow her to go sight see? She's never going to allow Raashi to come abraod, why not let the girl enjoy now? Why punish her on holiday like this?

Scolding Jigar: I loved that she was trying to explain to Jigar to now always bow down to Raashi. Her advice to stand up to her more was wonderful (even though a little hypocritical because her own husband is a mouse in front of her)

Gopi's dream: BORING!! Is that the best they could do? I literally fast forwarded so much of that. And there are so many songs to choose from. I didnt like their choise at all.

Wooden Ahem: I agree with you. I think Nazim is so sued to expressing anger/irritation, he needs practise in showing a loving or a tender expression. That scene was all Giaa

Today's episode was terrible. Too much to sit through. I dont reccomend it

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastill-Shilpa-ll

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Shelly and Shilpa - did you get to see the Epi?! Views?!

@ Chennai Girl - I agree on Nazim's expression, but that's hardly an excuse na - he is an actor, so it is his duty to bring out whatever expressions the scene demands!! We can only hope he improves soon, otherwise the romance might not be easy to digest, sadly!!!

And you NAILED it when you said it should not be Koki who forces Aham and Gopi to get together - like it should happen on its own accord, but dim chances of that, so initially, for Aham to even notice Gopi's goodness, he needs a push from Koki. Maybe they can take it from there post that!

@ Yuks!!!! I missed you too!!! Yes, I agree with you on her telling Jigar not to put up with Rashi's every mistake - but I still felt so sorry for him!! :( When was the last time his own brother talked to him sweetly?! 

Gopi's dream - he he he, again, you stole it out of my mouth - Boring was what I had in mind - The entire while I was like, this was the best they could do?? THIS?

Nazim better practise the loving/tender expression soon, cause it would be needed in the future (I am not even saying soon here!)

Thanks for sharing your views guys!
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Mridhu  I am sorry to say but I was very disappointed, I felt it was waste of their money and our time. I wanted more GoHam scenes for future VMs, but looks like that was it. I can't believe I was looking forward to see the swiss track, all my hopes are down the drain.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top