Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH 2 to end!!!!!!

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
KMH 2 gna end!!! NOOO!!! First my fave show, Tere Liye ended n now KMH 2!!! This is so unfair. Here's the link: 

Kitani Mohabbat Hai to end?

Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 to make way for Swayamvar Season 3 - Ratan Ka Rishta...

Imagine's Grand Swayamvar, this time featuringRatan Rajput goes underway on May 30th. And as always, the much-awaited show will be placed in the daily prime time slot.

As per the latest, the channel has decided to place Ratan Ka Rishta in the 8-9 pm slot. This initiative has been taken to not disturb the 9-10 pm band which has newly launched shows, Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadhunga and Looteri Dulhan.

As a result of this, the recent buzz is that the popular show Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 might get the axe.

A little birdie tells us, "The channel has apparently decided to end Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2. As for the other show to go off air, the toss is between Gunahon ka Devta and Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. Considering that there is more coming in the story line of Gunahon,there is a possibility of the show surviving the test. However, if this happens,Pardes might shut shop with Gunahon getting a shift in time".

We tried contacting Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming, Fiction, Imagine, but he remained unavailable.

All our efforts to get in touch with Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra were in vain.

Let's now wait for an official confirmation on the same...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know i just read it too. i hope they dont do that, they did this last time with kmh. this is imagines best show in my point of view. how can they do such unjustice, it hasnt evan reached the 150 episodes that they stated at start of show was minimum.
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sezo

i know i just read it too. i hope they dont do that, they did this last time with kmh. this is imagines best show in my point of view. how can they do such unjustice, it hasnt evan reached the 150 episodes that they stated at start of show was minimum.

I knowww!! First Tere Liye and now Kitani Mohabbat Hai!!! ðŸ˜¡
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this article has already been posted... please guys look through first 3 pages..

Thank You
KMH2 Dev Team

TOPIC CLOSED