5/05/11 CD+CC>... (Page 37)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Boss i was trying to post for past 5 mins..argh Angrythis spam..now where is azi LOL

ok kool

when i saw it for the first time with "rr" i thought you were practicing for tanus updateROFL

5 hours 3 mins

spam, 50 seconds for each postLOL

yeah me practising for tanus updateAngryROFLROFLI kn but still i cant qquote anyone..what the hell is this ,...now this msg took 3 attmts to post Angry

oh sweet calm down, check the time when you post, i have a seconds hand so i know when to click post

4 hours 59 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zaara25

Boss you here?

thush jaan Hug

one day or anothe im going to MURDER my old bald boss..

too bad i don have a kismat like geet, where my boss will be like MAAN!
Cry

well it could have been boss, you see my boss looks like maan from a distance, i make all plans but then he comes near and i get allDead

ROFL

5 hours 10 mins
ROFLBoss next time ask a date from far ..scream and askROFLROFL

ROFL Boss you need any help? No need to scream.. Ill dhakka you right into those arms of your boss.. And trust me you will score yourself dates and many more than that! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

My Gay friend also in that group ,,,im soo happy ROFLROFL

kool then you will be doing this

5 hours
LOLLOLLOLYeah will be playing with my sissy Confusedi should have put the class on saturday  atleast i would have met some handsome guys TongueLOL

Edited by --Thush-- - 05 May 2011 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Thush jaan, when were you normal? I thought being here you need to be abnormal and besharams.. LOL

LOLLOLIf my sis is abnormarl soo how can i be normalLOLsoso how was ur day soo far ?

HORRIBLE!! Seriously.. Wanted to take leave today.. But boss called me to come since i have to rush another report.. I hate him.. I tried coming here but he just gives me all the work to do.. Gosh!! Hope your day was better jaan.. Because mine was not.. Thank god geet and IF is part of my life.. If not i wonder if i can keep my sanity with my KANJOOS BOSS!!

Hahahaha my day was good and u and boss scaring me to go to work in the future now my nly prayer will be to get a handsome boss ROFL

no no you should work its fun, well depends on what kind of boss you get, mine is kool but then i get work done late night or early morning, so that way i am free to be hereLOL

4 hours 56 mins

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

ROFL Boss you need any help? No need to scream.. Ill dhakka you right into those arms of your boss.. And trust me you will score yourself dates and many more than that! Wink

LOLLOLOhh yeah will doo like this..u remebr @ KC geet and office mebers played tied her eyes ? will do like this to our boss and when her boss come he will hold her and then she will toch his face and try to open her eyes then she will faint in shock after seeing his face ROFLand then he will carry her to hospital LOLLOLhow is my plan LOL

..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Boss you here?

thush jaan Hug

one day or anothe im going to MURDER my old bald boss..

too bad i don have a kismat like geet, where my boss will be like MAAN!
Cry

well it could have been boss, you see my boss looks like maan from a distance, i make all plans but then he comes near and i get allDead

ROFL

5 hours 10 mins
ROFLBoss next time ask a date from far ..scream and askROFLROFL

ROFL

just one detail me hitting on his sonLOL

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

ROFL Boss you need any help? No need to scream.. Ill dhakka you right into those arms of your boss.. And trust me you will score yourself dates and many more than that! Wink

LOLLOLOhh yeah will doo like this..u remebr @ KC geet and office mebers played tied her eyes ? will do like this to our boss and when her boss come he will hold her and then she will toch his face and try to open her eyes then she will faint in shock after seeing his face ROFLand then he will carry her to hospital LOLLOLhow is my plan LOL

no way, i like his son betterROFL, his son gives me nice kissesBlushing and hugs me alotBlushing

4 hours 51 mins

..Gurti-Kash..-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

ROFL

just one detail me hitting on his sonLOL

ShockedShockedU Gave me a little heart attack/..how old is his son LOL

..Gurti-Kash..kirti_fiji

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index