Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

5/05/11 CD+CC>... (Page 27)

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 10278

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
morning  girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so everyone is confused about what DD said to GC...LOL she said  HORNY...LOLLOLLOL
LOL

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

morning  girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so everyone is confused about what DD said to GC...LOL she said  HORNY...LOLLOLLOL
LOL

LOLLOLLOLOhh yeah I Got know by many sources yesterday LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Originally posted by SlovHanda

morning girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so everyone is confused about what DD said to GC...LOL she said <font color="#990000" size="3">HORNY...LOL</font>LOLLOL
LOL


LOLLOLLOLOhh yeah I Got know by manysourcesyesterdayLOL


Hey jaans Hug

I saw the video and heard something like horny too actually.. Horny or other word, one thing for sure, they have become MORE cozier with each other.. Hmm, something fishy? Wink

slov jaan whats the theme for today?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25


Hey jaans Hug

I saw the video and heard something like horny too actually.. Horny or other word, one thing for sure, they have become MORE cozier with each other.. Hmm, something fishy? Wink

slov jaan whats the theme for today?

Hmm yeah something fishy soo u think we will get gurti story part 2 soon EmbarrassedLOLslov went i think Confusedhave to Pm here i think ... 
-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Uff not getting this commenting system..it says i cant comment on same picture more than 3 times..that means i cant ever comment on this pic ,,this IF seriusly sux ..and i almost commented in all the pictures..argh !! 

@ Zaara im gonna sleep now damn tired and then will watch the episode and see u after 2 hours WinkBye Tc Embarrassed

@ Boss  Hi and good morning to u ! Have a  good day Smilesee you later ..
zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 08 December 2010
Posts: 14121

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Uff not getting this commenting system..it says i cant comment on same picture more than 3 times..that means i cant ever comment on this pic ,,this IF seriusly sux..and i almost commented in all the pictures..argh !!</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Zaara im gonna sleep now damn tired and then will watch the episode and see u after 2 hoursWinkBye TcEmbarrassed</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Boss Hi and good morning to u ! Have a good daySmilesee you later ..</font>


Nights jaan.. Hug

jaan you can comment three times in 5 minutes.. So after you made last comment, you need to wait another 5 more minutes.. Now go and sleep.. Ill mess with my comments dwn there..

BOSS is here?

Slov jaan where are you and whats the theme for today? I need to reserve pictures and leave since im gonna get busy later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by --Thush--

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Uff not getting this commenting system..it says i cant comment on same picture more than 3 times..that means i cant ever comment on this pic ,,this IF seriusly sux..and i almost commented in all the pictures..argh !!</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Zaara im gonna sleep now damn tired and then will watch the episode and see u after 2 hoursWinkBye TcEmbarrassed</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Boss Hi and good morning to u ! Have a good daySmilesee you later ..</font>


Nights jaan.. Hug

jaan you can comment three times in 5 minutes.. So after you made last comment, you need to wait another 5 more minutes.. Now go and sleep.. Ill mess with my comments dwn there..

BOSS is here?

Slov jaan where are you and whats the theme for today? I need to reserve pictures and leave since im gonna get busy later..

yes boss is here, well i forgot to log out from my home mac and now in lab, so i guess it showed that i was online

good night thush

hi zaara at desk or are you being the TQ again

hi slov sweety, whats slavery are you in for todayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Zaara its 12 Noon for me LOLSoo u cant wish me nights LOLand I knoe boss wasnt here but i just said  Hi to her cz i know she will come and see My Msg LOLand zaara i just tried like that i know i have to wait 5 mins but it says i cant comment on the same picture more than 3 time ..got it ? thats y im fully confused Confused

 Boss i dint notice ur online thing i just thought if telling Hi to u LOLOkie Now Final Bye Wink


Edited by --Thush-- - 05 May 2011 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index