Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

5/05/11 CD+CC>... - Page 28

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zaara25

HORRIBLE!! Seriously.. Wanted to take leave today.. But boss called me to come since i have to rush another report.. I hate him.. I tried coming here but he just gives me all the work to do.. Gosh!! Hope your day was better jaan.. Because mine was not.. Thank god geet and IF is part of my life.. If not i wonder if i can keep my sanity with my KANJOOS BOSS!!

Hahahaha my day was good and u and boss scaring me to go to work in the future now my nly prayer will be to get a handsome boss 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

yeah me practising for tanus update😡🤣🤣I kn but still i cant qquote anyone..what the hell is this ,...now this msg took 3 attmts to post 😡

oh sweet calm down, check the time when you post, i have a seconds hand so i know when to click post

4 hours 59 mins
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🤣Boss next time ask a date from far ..scream and ask🤣🤣

🤣 Boss you need any help? No need to scream.. Ill dhakka you right into those arms of your boss.. And trust me you will score yourself dates and many more than that! 😉
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

kool then you will be doing this

5 hours

😆😆😆Yeah will be playing with my sissy 😕i should have put the class on saturday  atleast i would have met some handsome guys 😛😆
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Hahahaha my day was good and u and boss scaring me to go to work in the future now my nly prayer will be to get a handsome boss 🤣

no no you should work its fun, well depends on what kind of boss you get, mine is kool but then i get work done late night or early morning, so that way i am free to be here😆

4 hours 56 mins
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

🤣 Boss you need any help? No need to scream.. Ill dhakka you right into those arms of your boss.. And trust me you will score yourself dates and many more than that! 😉

😆😆Ohh yeah will doo like this..u remebr @ KC geet and office mebers played tied her eyes ? will do like this to our boss and when her boss come he will hold her and then she will toch his face and try to open her eyes then she will faint in shock after seeing his face 🤣and then he will carry her to hospital 😆😆how is my plan 😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail

🤣

just one detail me hitting on his son😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail

😆😆Ohh yeah will doo like this..u remebr @ KC geet and office mebers played tied her eyes ? will do like this to our boss and when her boss come he will hold her and then she will toch his face and try to open her eyes then she will faint in shock after seeing his face 🤣and then he will carry her to hospital 😆😆how is my plan 😆

no way, i like his son better🤣, his son gives me nice kisses☺️ and hugs me alot☺️

4 hours 51 mins
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

🤣

just one detail me hitting on his son😆

😲😲U Gave me a little heart attack/..how old is his son 😆
kirti_fiji thumbnail

hi there, how are you today sweety