Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

😆😆😆Ohh yeah I Got know by manysourcesyesterday😆

Hey jaans 🤗

I saw the video and heard something like horny too actually.. Horny or other word, one thing for sure, they have become MORE cozier with each other.. Hmm, something fishy? 😉

slov jaan whats the theme for today?
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara25

Hey jaans 🤗

I saw the video and heard something like horny too actually.. Horny or other word, one thing for sure, they have become MORE cozier with each other.. Hmm, something fishy? 😉

slov jaan whats the theme for today?

Hmm yeah something fishy soo u think we will get gurti story part 2 soon ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†slov went i think ðŸ˜•have to Pm here i think ... 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Uff not getting this commenting system..it says i cant comment on same picture more than 3 times..that means i cant ever comment on this pic ,,this IF seriusly sux ..and i almost commented in all the pictures..argh !! 

@ Zaara im gonna sleep now damn tired and then will watch the episode and see u after 2 hours ðŸ˜‰Bye Tc ðŸ˜³

@ Boss  Hi and good morning to u ! Have a  good day ðŸ˜Šsee you later ..
zaaratq thumbnail

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Uff not getting this commenting system..it says i cant comment on same picture more than 3 times..that means i cant ever comment on this pic ,,this IF seriusly sux..and i almost commented in all the pictures..argh !!</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Zaara im gonna sleep now damn tired and then will watch the episode and see u after 2 hours😉Bye Tc😳</font>

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">@ Boss Hi and good morning to u ! Have a good day😊see you later ..</font>

Nights jaan.. 🤗

jaan you can comment three times in 5 minutes.. So after you made last comment, you need to wait another 5 more minutes.. Now go and sleep.. Ill mess with my comments dwn there..

BOSS is here?

Slov jaan where are you and whats the theme for today? I need to reserve pictures and leave since im gonna get busy later..
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara25

Nights jaan.. 🤗

jaan you can comment three times in 5 minutes.. So after you made last comment, you need to wait another 5 more minutes.. Now go and sleep.. Ill mess with my comments dwn there..

BOSS is here?

Slov jaan where are you and whats the theme for today? I need to reserve pictures and leave since im gonna get busy later..

yes boss is here, well i forgot to log out from my home mac and now in lab, so i guess it showed that i was online

good night thush

hi zaara at desk or are you being the TQ again

hi slov sweety, whats slavery are you in for today😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Zaara its 12 Noon for me ðŸ˜†Soo u cant wish me nights ðŸ˜†and I knoe boss wasnt here but i just said  Hi to her cz i know she will come and see My Msg ðŸ˜†and zaara i just tried like that i know i have to wait 5 mins but it says i cant comment on the same picture more than 3 time ..got it ? thats y im fully confused ðŸ˜•

Boss i dint notice ur online thing i just thought if telling Hi to u ðŸ˜†Okie Now Final Bye ðŸ˜‰
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Zaara its 12 Noon for me ðŸ˜†Soo u cant wish me nights ðŸ˜†and I knoe boss wasnt here but i just said  Hi to her cz i know she will come and see My Msg ðŸ˜†and zaara i just tried like that i know i have to wait 5 mins but it says i cant comment on the same picture more than 3 time ..got it ? thats y im fully confused ðŸ˜•

Boss i dint notice ur online thing i just thought if telling Hi to u ðŸ˜†Okie Now Final Bye ðŸ˜‰

oh ok thush, now why are you sleepy and when is your class today, you do have class today na???

and yes me also tired by this 5 minute wait for commenting, also this two posts on profile is so so bad

anyway whats for lunch???
kirti_fiji thumbnail
last night i saw the episode and i couldnt help laughing when geet was asking msk that he will feed her (thats at the start of the episode) and i was wondering how could they keep a serious face, i was laughing so so much

and i think they are now stretching too much jugnu mamas role, its no longer funny

dev and nandini🤢, i dont know where tanu finds the courage to write about them

oh dear loved our angry driver ballu, i wonder how will geet her sargi, i am sure msk will do something, think thats where adi sir comes, since we saw pics of him in FB
zaaratq thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes boss is here, well i forgot to log out from my home mac and now in lab, so i guess it showed that i was online

good night thush

hi zaara at desk or are you being the TQ again

hi slov sweety, whats slavery are you in for today😆

hi BOSS! Im at my desk now.. Just taking a short break since my old bald boss has stepped out..

thush, have a good nap..

okay BOSS im going to go dwn to get some snacks with my colleagues since boss is not around.. Ill be back here soon.. And if slov jaan inform about the theme today, pls pm me about it..

bye
🤗Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
hope beeji didnt say anything to pammi, i dont like her that much now