shaadi kabh hui thi????? cv's gone crazzy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
when did the marriage take place?he did no put sindoor and mangalsutra.then hw can it be called  a marriage!!!! THIS SHOW IS GOING in an  UN REALISTIC way. im going to stop watching the shw.. its totally CRAPPP!!! abharan union is not going to be possible any time soon. this is for suree!!!
I know exactly how you feel. i stopped watching the show a week ago because it was becoming unreaslistic n stupid.
i know for sure they will keep draggin this and abha and karan arent gonna meet anytime soon.  

its so stupid how there are so many coincidence but no one finds out the truth.  
i sometimes think that the good guys are the stupidest pple in the show that dont use their brains.  

well anyway glad to have u join me, i just read the written reviews and that it.  

i predict they will bring them two together after 2 week, my guess. they will probably add some stupid storyline to make it even more ridiculous.  

How can they call this a shaadi???? 😕

no sindoor, no mangalsutra aur saat phere to pure nahi huwe the.. she fainted remember!!

OMG I AM LOSING MY MIND !!

&nd Pleaseee.. can someone just shoot Shelly, Cant't take how she is bullying Aabha, she is already suffering so much. ðŸ˜Ą
Creatives are showing stupid things. what they think that the audience is dumb. How can abha be married to ranchod as that marriage is illegal because her husban, karan is alive. Plus ranchod did not put sindoor, mangalsutra and the pheras were not completed because abha fainted.
such a stupid track. the CVs lied about May 2nd. Zeetv lied as well that soon there is a surprise. is surprise that evil wins over good? surprise is abha and karan have to yearn for one another? or she now needs fortune teller to show her the path?
I know I was shocked too...
but I guess that's the best representation cvs can get for a "fake" marriage 😕ðŸĪŠ

Though the idea is that both "got married" I'm glad that there was no emphasis on the sindoor or mangala sutra. Plus, the rituals weren't completed. Hence, it doesn't necessarily sanction as a marriage. ðŸ˜ģ

But got to say this track is really being dragged.  ðŸĪ”
i wa ssuper confused too...how can we call it a marriage
Yes, u r right. I also really upset. Infact I also almost shocked. Atleast they have to show legal marriage(i.e. court marriage). Saat phere, mangasutra, Sindoor mat dikhao. Then, Ranchod tell abha whenever Karan Comes he divorce to abha. They really make joke. No marriage, Ranchod & abha living together. But I really feel very bad 4 Ranchod. I really love Ranchod character a lot. Karan never believes on Abha. But Ranchod is always trust on Abha. Plz don't break Ranchod heart. Ranchod cares 4 abha, he understands her emotions, feeling,... He really love abha. Shayad Abha ki koi twin behen hoti. But i hope all this drama soon stop. Yaar abha ko aar ya paar kar do. Ranchod ya karan ke paas... I m big fan of Karan V. Grover since his saarrthi days. I never miss his show. thats why i m watching this show.. I really feel very bad 4 very talented actors KARAN V. GROVER & SUHASI DHAMI...What say guys. & yaah Why Ranchod tells shelly now  Abha is his OFFICIAL WIFE. Plz tell me...
I really feel sorry for Karan grover who is doing an excellent job acting in double roles..
but all is hardwork is going total waste..

CVs stop the crap and stop making fool out of the audience.. ðŸ˜Ą

What is Ranchod doing in Abba's bedroom if their marriage ceremony was not completed?

Is this showing how it is done there and we could follow suit.😉