Pratigya
Pratigya

My PERFECT KRIYA. Balanced!... (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

ya carisma it was amazing movie... loved the comedy ... 
i remember scene wer hema nicely clean the house and arrange dinner for 7 bros... & the way  7 bros attack and grab the food was hillariousROFLROFLROFL...after dat hema lecture was superbThumbs Up...  dey r many scenes wich r awesme...Thumbs Up
Thank you... Even Hemma with all her bashans was a fun inspiring character.. and her Dabaangi hubby AB  was just brilliant...
The pair of them weer Dabaangi in their own way... but she never looked down at him.. or cry about trust, vishwaas, trust vishwaas, trust vishwaas... SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000carisma2-bedrinroshna1020a_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Cari,

Thanks for reminding me about this movie. Oh god, this is one of my favourite movies. I loved the whole gang of brothers and single handedly Hema handling them. Yes, I would love to see the P handle K in that way. But I still have to see the clip. I just commented from my memory of the movie because I think I saw the movie a tons of times.

Talk to you soon.

Anu

Thank you...
Firstly I'm glad that this movie is popular amongst many here... I thought I hope you all don't think I'm ancient or something...

Yes I like Hema's character in this film.. I think she is perfect in her principles and a right bully! SHE ACTUALLY GETS THE JOB DONE...

And I love AB's character.. he  changes and reforms for her... but is still Dabaangi and keeps his stance at the same time.. they allow each other to be themselves ... just more better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinMitrashaktia_uma_dkmystery_

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma2]

Thank you Pragati... for seeing the vid and understanding it too. actually cari the video was loading soo slow that it was geting on my nerves but i controlled myself after reading everyone's comments,and watched it when it's loaded...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
I just love Amithabh Bachan, he is a great actor.. I enjoy seeing Arhaan doing the Amithabh thing every so often... and I know Arhaan can do more justice with a better script. ohh yeah for sure,for sure...arhaan is an actor who has delineated sooo many traits of diffrent human beings in one chaaracter and that too so convincingly...hez a wonderfulll actor but now i feel hez wasting his talent and time in this show...OuchCryDead 

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no trust in the character which  thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...

Edited by Pragati.T - 04 May 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000roshna1020carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

[QUOTE=carisma2]

Thank you Pragati... for seeing the vid and understanding it too. actually cari the video was loading soo slow that it was geting on my nerves but i controlled myself after reading everyone's comments,and watched it when it's loaded...EmbarrassedLOLLOL
I just love Amithabh Bachan, he is a great actor.. I enjoy seeing Arhaan doing the Amithabh thing every so often... and I know Arhaan can do more justice with a better script. ohh yeah for sure,for sure...arhaan is an actor who has delineated sooo many traits of diffrent human beings in one chaaracter and that too so convincingly...hez a wonderfulll actor but now i feel hez wasting his talent and time in this show...OuchCryDead 

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no rust in the character whcih thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...

Pragati... your comments.. are NAIL ON THE HEAD! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

After the way they degraded P's character yesterday.. even Arushi started looking good.

Edited by carisma2 - 04 May 2011 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=carisma2]

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no trust in the character whitch thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...

Pragati... your comments.. are NAIL ON THE HEAD! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

After the way they degraded P's character yesterday.. even Arushi started looking good.

Is it...kya meine ittna achha likha...ShockedLOLLOL actually i was runing to watch the show,so i a hurry i wrote what came in my mind...didn't realise u'll lyk it dat much...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLBig smile

carisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Outstanding post carisma... and you have chosen one of my most fav movies...ClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smile
I wish the CVs would read your post and compare the two ABs and their two biwis...LOLWinkEmbarrassed

I, too, want the perfect KRIYA... balanced, complementing, completing, loving, living and giving...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000carisma2

ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
di i feel sry m unabl 2 c dis OuchCry cos ov ma net speed...i hv been trying to c dis 4m a long tym but Cry m unabl

carisma2

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=carisma2]

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good..To b honest cv''s have no rust in the character whcih thy calls their female lead ,bz if thy had confidence in pratigay's charactwer and belived that ppl will relate to her idealism then thy whud have not ruined krishan's character by showing him going away from reality and his realistic thoughts which appealed many veiwers... with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...
very wel said esp @ blue colour.ClapClapClap... excatly my thoughts ...n fact it hard 2 adapt the dialogues used n the show ... jst loved the way arhaan  delivers his dialogues flowlessly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPragati.Tcarisma2

Go to top