Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanitha7

novel idea ! u r really movie buff , just love ur comparison u cme with such gr8 ideas & topics

really miss ur EA, VM, & many more lovely articles

Indian tv prog. r usually women oriented its she has to carry the Serial on her shoulder

the story line is limited u can never c serials as Friends, Gossip girl,Entourage

But comparatively Krishna is given lot of shades a strong witted personality dats my pov

I am a lazy writer so wait for more from uuu

THANKS Dear..xx

Glad you enjoyed it all.. I am back of my hols.. but I will have to cut my time off the forum. I have spend ages on here today - then I intended.. but just having fun.. xxx
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

See Carishma awesome post. loved it. Ya this is the balance iam also talking. i want the balance in both. pratigya and krishna has to sacrifice something to get something. they r husband and wife and in a marriage both have to adjust. they have to understand each and get each others goodness and suport thema nd then nourish them. see this is soap they can show balance and perfect. see it is not the extreme they both have faults and they should know that accept that that is the goodness of marriage and they both love each other then they have to maintain. see i think carishma CV's have always given more importance to krishn and his family that is wht i feel. see when they picked up the characters they should have balanced. somebody in the female lead family also have to be practical and fun and easy going. i know education is very important now adays. but it doen;t mean that we act like the book. see it is a medium u have to use your common sense and education to be successful in life. have the cv's done that in pratigya the character. i sometimes feel they didn;t do justice for tht character. i like pratigya a lot. sometimes when i see the way the portray her i feel bad. i want a pratigya a practical,sensible,strong one. Cv's now degrade some characters t o show the goodness of others why cann;t they just keep a balance and do the character sketch well. see if u try and work hard everybody can do well. it is amatter of time.

Thanks Lakhs I agree with you...totally. See in the Satte pe satta.. although AB is my fav actor.. but still I loved Hema's character too... it was done so nicely. I like Kriya as Kriya.. but between P and K. It's K i like ... just want him to be stronger.
aleena1 thumbnail
Amazing👏👏⭐️

Keep it up👍🏼
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Amazing👏👏⭐️

Keep it up👍🏼

thanks aleena.
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

in the original post of mine - see the bit in the green... after that he tells her " what do you expect for us to stand their arms folded and head down, come beat us up guys, when you are done and tired let us know so we can drop you home. BAAT KARTHI HAI" and then he walks off ...

ooo...thanq m @least lil happy nw
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Carisma di, I too loved the movie. & that part is just wonderful. It reminds me of KriYa.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you Di... we loved Krishna because he had his own identity...a unique intelligence..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Totally agree with you Di... we loved Krishna because he had his own identity...a unique intelligence..

true...Now in comparison to k, EVEN a  fly on the wall can radar its next position indepenently.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dii for all this and yes we tooo want to c our krishna back bt always love him