Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
di i feel sry m unabl 2 c dis 😭 cos ov ma net speed...i hv been trying to c dis 4m a long tym but πŸ˜­ m unabl
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

very wel said esp @ blue colour.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... excatly my thoughts ...n fact it hard 2 adapt the dialogues used n the show ... jst loved the way arhaan  delivers his dialogues flowlessly...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: a_uma

Outstanding post carisma... and you have chosen one of my most fav movies...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I wish the CVs would read your post and compare the two ABs and their two biwis...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I, too, want the perfect KRIYA... balanced, complementing, completing, loving, living and giving...😍

Thank you.. i was thinking of posting this on to the cv's thread
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninita

di i feel sry m unabl 2 c dis 😭 cos ov ma net speed...i hv been trying to c dis 4m a long tym but πŸ˜­ m unabl

in the original post of mine - see the bit in the green... after that he tells her " what do you expect for us to stand their arms folded and head down, come beat us up guys, when you are done and tired let us know so we can drop you home. BAAT KARTHI HAI" and then he walks off ...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roshna1020

Yaa, infact lines given  to sucsena's r sooo iriitating and boring...😑😑😑πŸ₯±  their day starts with talks about usool and day ends talking about kanoon...😑🀒πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†   thats why thakurs were lykd by many veiwers bz of their realistic approach and interesting dialouges...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† great work dear i enjoy it lot πŸ˜›β­οΈ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey cari,krisan in tonight's epi was quite similar lyk AB in d link u posted...krishan's lines were also quite similar dat '' humka haath pe haath dhare baithe rehte,kucho nahi karte''...πŸ˜† i loved when he spoke his own mind,what HE feels about the whole scenario...some times for a human being it's become soo imporatnt to express his OWN  feelings rather then doing efforts to please SOMEONE,  and dis is what K did...and atleast i luved it...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

novel idea ! u r really movie buff , just love ur comparison u cme with such gr8 ideas & topics

really miss ur EA, VM, & many more lovely articles

Indian tv prog. r usually women oriented its she has to carry the Serial on her shoulder

the story line is limited u can never c serials as Friends, Gossip girl,Entourage

But comparatively Krishna is given lot of shades a strong witted personality dats my pov

I am a lazy writer so wait for more from uuu

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See Carishma awesome post. loved it. Ya this is the balance iam also talking. i want the balance in both. pratigya and krishna has to sacrifice something to get something. they r husband and wife and in a marriage both have to adjust. they have to understand each and get each others goodness and suport thema nd then nourish them. see this is soap they can show balance and perfect. see it is not the extreme they both have faults and they should know that accept that that is the goodness of marriage and they both love each other then they have to maintain. see i think carishma CV's have always given more importance to krishn and his family that is wht i feel. see when they picked up the characters they should have balanced. somebody in the female lead family also have to be practical and fun and easy going. i know education is very important now adays. but it doen;t mean that we act like the book. see it is a medium u have to use your common sense and education to be successful in life. have the cv's done that in pratigya the character. i sometimes feel they didn;t do justice for tht character. i like pratigya a lot. sometimes when i see the way the portray her i feel bad. i want a pratigya a practical,sensible,strong one. Cv's now degrade some characters t o show the goodness of others why cann;t they just keep a balance and do the character sketch well. see if u try and work hard everybody can do well. it is amatter of time.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Hey cari,krisan in tonight's epi was quite similar lyk AB in d link u posted...krishan's lines were also quite similar dat '' humka haath pe haath dhare baithe rehte,kucho nahi karte''...πŸ˜† i loved when he spoke his own mind,what HE feels about the whole scenario...some times for a human being it's become soo imporatnt to express his OWN  feelings rather then doing efforts to please SOMEONE,  and dis is what K did...and atleast i luved it...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Hi Pragati...

I know I too was shocked.. I thought hang on a min I just posted that vid today... the copied it already?πŸ˜†
CV's stop copying me.. lol