My PERFECT KRIYA. Balanced!... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
WOWWW carismaaa DAT WAS WONDERFULL COMPARISON...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..that scene is sooo similar to d current track...BUT seeing dat scene i'm also feeling to cry bz in d show we' won't gonna see krishan dealing in such manner..😭...😭..😭standing for his own ideology and not follwing SOMEONE and making efforts to keep them happy...🀒  i JUST DONT' UNDERSTAND ,why it is soo improtant for krishna  to make P happy and trying to say srry continiusly.IF he thinks that what he does what ryt ( which according to me also was ryt thing ) then whats d need to say srry.,...lyk s.s said once to krishna  ''ki ittni bhi andhiii bhakti achhi nahi''...s.s was soo vryyy ryt when he said dese words to K but unfortunately ths is a daily soap where cv's want to attract more females towards d show by showing P ryt but thy r mistaking here  is not necessary that woman is alwayzz ryt...come on even woman can b wrong sometimes...shez also a human being and not a angel...😡🀒
ya carisma it was amazing movie... loved the comedy ... 
i remember scene wer hema nicely clean the house and arrange dinner for 7 bros... & the way  7 bros attack and grab the food was hillarious🀣🀣🀣...after dat hema lecture was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ...  dey r many scenes wich r awesme...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hi Cari,

Thanks for reminding me about this movie. Oh god, this is one of my favourite movies. I loved the whole gang of brothers and single handedly Hema handling them. Yes, I would love to see P handle K in that way. But I still have to see the clip. I just commented from my memory of the movie because I think I saw the movie a tons of times.

Talk to you soon.

Anu
Edited by anusarkar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

WOWWW carismaaa DAT WAS WONDERFULL COMPARISON...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..that scene is sooo similar to d current track...BUT seeing dat scene i'm also feeling to cry bz in d show we' won't gonna see krishan dealing in such manner..😭...😭..😭standing for his own ideology and not follwing SOMEONE and making efforts to keep them happy...🀒  i JUST DONT' UNDERSTAND ,why it is soo improtant for krishna  to make P happy and trying to say srry continiusly.IF he thinks that what he does what ryt ( which according to me also was ryt thing ) then whats d need to say srry.,...lyk s.s said once to krishna  ''ki ittni bhi andhiii bhakti achhi nahi''...s.s was soo vryyy ryt when he said dese words to K but unfortunately ths is a daily soap where cv's want to attract more females towards d show by showing P ryt but thy r mistaking here  is not necessary that woman is alwayzz ryt...come on even woman can b wrong sometimes...shez also a human being and not a angel...😡🀒

Thank you Pragati... for seeing the vid and understanding it too.
I just love Amithabh Bachan, he is a great actor.. I enjoy seeing Arhaan doing the Amithabh thing every so often... and I know Arhaan can do more justice with a better script.

It's true.. they are degrading other characters to make Pratigya look good.. with a very poor script and unrealsitc track. Life is not all about being a ban jayee... it's what you make out of your life that matters.. not what life makes out of you...
Originally posted by roshna1020

ya carisma it was amazing movie... loved the comedy ... 
i remember scene wer hema nicely clean the house and arrange dinner for 7 bros... & the way  7 bros attack and grab the food was hillarious🀣🀣🀣...after dat hema lecture was superbπŸ‘πŸΌ...  dey r many scenes wich r awesme...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you... Even Hemma with all her bashans was a fun inspiring character.. and her Dabaangi hubby AB  was just brilliant...
The pair of them weer Dabaangi in their own way... but she never looked down at him.. or cry about trust, vishwaas, trust vishwaas, trust vishwaas... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Cari,

Thanks for reminding me about this movie. Oh god, this is one of my favourite movies. I loved the whole gang of brothers and single handedly Hema handling them. Yes, I would love to see the P handle K in that way. But I still have to see the clip. I just commented from my memory of the movie because I think I saw the movie a tons of times.

Talk to you soon.

Anu

Thank you...
Firstly I'm glad that this movie is popular amongst many here... I thought I hope you all don't think I'm ancient or something...

Yes I like Hema's character in this film.. I think she is perfect in her principles and a right bully! SHE ACTUALLY GETS THE JOB DONE...

And I love AB's character.. he  changes and reforms for her... but is still Dabaangi and keeps his stance at the same time.. they allow each other to be themselves ... just more better.
Originally posted by carisma2

Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Pragati... your comments.. are NAIL ON THE HEAD! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

After the way they degraded P's character yesterday.. even Arushi started looking good.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Is it...kya meine ittna achha likha...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually i was runing to watch the show,so i a hurry i wrote what came in my mind...didn't realise u'll lyk it dat much...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Outstanding post carisma... and you have chosen one of my most fav movies...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I wish the CVs would read your post and compare the two ABs and their two biwis...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I, too, want the perfect KRIYA... balanced, complementing, completing, loving, living and giving...😍