Pratigya

My PERFECT KRIYA. Balanced!...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Peepz,

One can do bakaity and more bakaity.. but I thought of showing you what I feel about Kriya.

So hence I want to show you all something instead...

AB''s brother were dancing with some gals, and these sheher ke londey started beating them, and Dabaangi AB gets involved and a huge fight occurs... Hemma AB's wife, starts her bashan and then watch AB's reaction...

I want you to watch this link...  You have to visit link to actually watch

From 1 hr 23 mins till 1 hr 29 mins... The main element is between 1hr 25 mins to 1 hr 29 mins

A Principled educated Hema, is trying to control a Uneducated Dabaangi Amithabh Bachan. BUT watch the balance between the two. It matches the current situation of Kriya too.
This is the balance I would like to see between Kriya. How AB, in the movie changes for her... but he still has that spark that Krishna is loosing.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdm3Wjl_9To[/YOUTUBE]

This link and vid.. is for the entire movie of the film Satte pe Satta - A classic Amithabh Bachan movie.

But even if you watch the part that I've requested you to watch.. you'll understand.

It is a classic movie... if you want to go ahead and watch it all.. then use the above link.

Dosa
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is one of my fav movies... except for ofcourse the cliched villain n Hema's dialogues... bla bla
but the comedy is awesome and u made a nice comparison 👏
dkmystery thumbnail
wow! after a long time, I'm the 1st one to comment on the P forum 😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

This is one of my fav movies... except for ofcourse the cliched villain n Hema's dialogues... bla bla
but the comedy is awesome and u made a nice comparison 👏

Thank you darling. This is my favourite movie. I knew it word for word back in the day. It's a brilliant brilliant movie. I HOPE everyone else will see the comparison too.
carisma2 thumbnail

wow! after a long time, I'm the 1st one to comment on the P forum 😆

I am truely honoured and privelleged, or was it your love for the movie?
Let me roll out the red carpet for my sister Divya.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you darling. This is my favourite movie. I knew it word for word back in the day. It's a brilliant brilliant movie. I HOPE everyone else will see the comparison too.

remember the scene where Amit comes n takes out a small qty of sabzi, hands it over to the bros and keeps the whole for himself
n then Sachin starts yelling Fire Fire 🤣

n that beautiful song, pyar hame kis mod pe...

hope so too 😃
dkmystery thumbnail

I am truely honoured and privelleged, or was it your love for the movie?
Let me roll out the red carpet for my sister Divya.

🤗 😳
it was ur PM that was calling it out me  😃 n yeah, love this movie 😊
carisma2 thumbnail

remember the scene where Amit comes n takes out a small qty of sabzi, hands it over to the bros and keeps the whole for himself
n then Sachin starts yelling Fire Fire 🤣

n that beautiful song, pyar hame kis mod pe...

hope so too 😃

I remember every part of this movie.. just love this classic. AND HOW LOVELY he looked in that song Dil bar mere...
I feel that kriya characters are very similar to the lead characters of this movie...
tanthya thumbnail

Have watched bits n pieces of it ...but always liked the unhurried,Calm way Hema used to deal with  the 7 Bro ...most importantly,she NEVER looked down on them,once she accepted them...
dkmystery thumbnail

I remember every part of this movie.. just love this classic. AND HOW LOVELY he looked in that song Dil bar mere...
I feel that kriya characters are very similar to the lead characters of this movie...

I know.. 😉
sis u think like no one!! I never thought 'bout this n come with this gr8 post!! 👏