India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

dumb piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
piya did s.ms instead of doing phone...why c.v r showing this stupid logic...if i am not wrong then she have phoned hasina in some episode naConfused ...if yes she should know the phone number.Confused...ufff i am angry with c.vAngry...if  she have talked only then she should have know who was that...
               what is ur view on this??????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProttashaPari-Guptagreenleaf007patakha-guddi

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

so what dear? this is among the many other bloopers the show have. what does it have to do with Piya beeing dumb, its rather Dumb creatives. seriously these days it seems like fans just look for somthing to throw on bichari Piya,Confused

Edited by -Hello- - 05 May 2011 at 5:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeartPari-Gupta-sim--Doppelganger-.Jane..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
no actually she has never called haseena's mobile. she only knows abhay's cell no and his landline no. she dosnt kno haseena's cell no. for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yeah its creatives fault and piya abhi pure jasos nahi bane hai. She is still in training period but i'm sure one day wo cid me zaroor jaege coz she is born detective.

PKYEK100

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I don't think sms was a dumb move...it was indeed smart of her. If she would have taken talked what she would have talked...'May I speak to Siddharth's Mother?' Hasina would have got alert the same moment. Also Pia is aware that Sid's Mother and Family does not acknowledge Sid so trying to talk would have ended the conversation there. What Business does a third Party have in family matters even if it is Piya the Jasoos?

I don't think Pia has spoken to Hasina over phone any time to recognize her. And moreover, why should she be having Abhay's Mom's number?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 04 May 2011 at 10:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.PoisonedHeart-Chinky-Pari-Gupta-Doppelganger-Bazingaa.Jane..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't think Pia has spoken to Hasina over phone any time to recognize her. And moreover, why should she be having Abhay's Mom's number?

exactly she only ahs abhay's mobile and landline numbers and not haseena's cell no. 

Pari-Gupta

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't think sms was a dumb move...it was indeed smart of her. If she would have taken talked what she would have talked...'May I speak to Siddharth's Mother?' Hasina would have got alert the same moment. Also Pia is aware that Sid's Mother and Family does not acknowledge Sid so trying to talk would have ended the conversation there. What Business does a third Party have in family matters even if it is Piya the Jasoos?

yes I agree!... But WHen she got 1st SMS from Abhaya mother.. she knew that... the aunty is knowm her... then y she did not did phone to her??? I think the CV did the blooper in that case.

Pari-Gupta

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

no actually she has never called haseena's mobile. she only knows abhay's cell no and his landline no. she dosnt kno haseena's cell no. for sure.
To jab Hasina ne kaha that 'wat do u mean by u dont know' tab Piya ko ek call karneki zarurat to thina.atleast ie sochkar I know Sid's real mom.She is really dumbAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index