dumb piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
piya did s.ms instead of doing phone...why c.v r showing this stupid logic...if i am not wrong then she have phoned hasina in some episode na😕 ...if yes she should know the phone number.😕...ufff i am angry with c.v😡...if  she have talked only then she should have know who was that...
               what is ur view on this??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashtad. thumbnail

so what dear? this is among the many other bloopers the show have. what does it have to do with Piya beeing dumb, its rather Dumb creatives. seriously these days it seems like fans just look for somthing to throw on bichari Piya,😕

Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no actually she has never called haseena's mobile. she only knows abhay's cell no and his landline no. she dosnt kno haseena's cell no. for sure.
arpitnavi thumbnail
Yeah its creatives fault and piya abhi pure jasos nahi bane hai. She is still in training period but i'm sure one day wo cid me zaroor jaege coz she is born detective.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think sms was a dumb move...it was indeed smart of her. If she would have taken talked what she would have talked...'May I speak to Siddharth's Mother?' Hasina would have got alert the same moment. Also Pia is aware that Sid's Mother and Family does not acknowledge Sid so trying to talk would have ended the conversation there. What Business does a third Party have in family matters even if it is Piya the Jasoos?

I don't think Pia has spoken to Hasina over phone any time to recognize her. And moreover, why should she be having Abhay's Mom's number?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I don't think Pia has spoken to Hasina over phone any time to recognize her. And moreover, why should she be having Abhay's Mom's number?

exactly she only ahs abhay's mobile and landline numbers and not haseena's cell no. 
PKYEK100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I don't think sms was a dumb move...it was indeed smart of her. If she would have taken talked what she would have talked...'May I speak to Siddharth's Mother?' Hasina would have got alert the same moment. Also Pia is aware that Sid's Mother and Family does not acknowledge Sid so trying to talk would have ended the conversation there. What Business does a third Party have in family matters even if it is Piya the Jasoos?

yes I agree!... But WHen she got 1st SMS from Abhaya mother.. she knew that... the aunty is knowm her... then y she did not did phone to her??? I think the CV did the blooper in that case.

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

no actually she has never called haseena's mobile. she only knows abhay's cell no and his landline no. she dosnt kno haseena's cell no. for sure.

To jab Hasina ne kaha that 'wat do u mean by u dont know' tab Piya ko ek call karneki zarurat to thina.atleast ie sochkar I know Sid's real mom.She is really dumb😡😡
PKYEK100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prottasha

To jab Hasina ne kaha that 'wat do u mean by u dont know' tab Piya ko ek call karneki zarurat to thina.atleast ie sochkar I know Sid's real mom.She is really dumb😡😡

yes i am also saying exactly that...today piya was dumb in that case...