Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4th May WU Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh (Page 5)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
see i m not saying pihu shud reveal she is  arpita or  arpita with memory loss or pretending

no she shud maintain tht she is pihu til she exposes bahuji and her crimes.  but from now on she wud just mellow down when it comes to avdesh and may just fall in love with him. that cud be the pretend one and as u said avdesh said i wud marry u again so that way she can enter haveli and keep pretending she is pihu to expose bahuji

bt yes  for viewers somehow some clue has to come that she is arpita only.

and mama family needs to calm down and think abt avdesh past first

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikaswamini5Sidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates Priya Hug

Lots of arguments on Pihu offering herself to Avi Big smile 

I cud relate her offering herself to Avi with The scene where Avi is crying bfr his mom and Bj is listening to the convo, smiling a pleasant smile. This girl Pihu is undoubtedly Arpi n her mission is to bareface Bj bfr all n especially Avi. She is doing all the possible efforts to proove that she is Pihu and hates Avi to the core. Only then wud Bj confide in her as Pihu.

Yesterday's action of Pihu of insulting n offering herself to Avi was the boldest move by Arpi to hurt Avi and ensure Bj tht she's not the girl who loved Avi to the core and cud never hurt him. And i guess she was successful in doing so. Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikachistaBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
wah wah kya theory hai nwangroot ki

toh isliye yeh drama kar rahi hai

lagta hai hum hi pihu ko samaj nahi paa rahe hain ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitika_nandiniBenNevis

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

wah wah kya theory hai nwangroot ki

toh isliye yeh drama kar rahi hai

lagta hai hum hi pihu ko samaj nahi paa rahe hain ROFL

Hey My Lovely Valentine Hug

Thaaanx EmbarrassedLOL @Bold,  was tht a comment or compliment ?? Confused I mean did u find my views silly OuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikaBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
arre yaar hum to bas intezaar kar rahe hai 

but hamari na sahi kisi ka theory to right jaa raha hai

aur hum khush hue

coolguy3gnitika_nandiniBenNevis

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@nandini, I used to think the same, tht arpi is pretending to be pihu, & will possibly befriend bj, the only way she can stay at the haveli alive.
Bt, in the past few episodes, pihu is calling av an animal responsible for her familys problems even in her thoughts. Now, bj cant read her thoughts, so why call av tht privately.
Does she hate av?

Edited by mauve - 05 May 2011 at 6:49am

gnitika_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Thanx for the updates Priya Hug

Lots of arguments on Pihu offering herself to Avi Big smile 

I cud relate her offering herself to Avi with The scene where Avi is crying bfr his mom and Bj is listening to the convo, smiling a pleasant smile. This girl Pihu is undoubtedly Arpi n her mission is to bareface Bj bfr all n especially Avi. She is doing all the possible efforts to proove that she is Pihu and hates Avi to the core. Only then wud Bj confide in her as Pihu.

Yesterday's action of Pihu of insulting n offering herself to Avi was the boldest move by Arpi to hurt Avi and ensure Bj tht she's not the girl who loved Avi to the core and cud never hurt him. And i guess she was successful in doing so. Approve
Hey Nandu darlingHug
wahwa wahwa, u just stolen words from my mouth dear.
This is what i have been thinking since they countered each other as she must confide BJ she isn't Arpi but Pihu. Then pnly she can succeed in her ways.
Until she unveils BJ's true face she never tell any one as Arpi, even to Avi.
If she tells to Avi, then her game will flop and she will see the death for sure.
Me never want her to reveal her true identity as we all believe she is  our Arpi onlyWinkBig smile

Edited by BenNevis - 05 May 2011 at 9:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikacoolguy3chista_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hey Mauve Big smile

I knew my theory wud bring me chappals WinkLOL Well i cant say abt the thoughts of Pihu but wat i cud make out from yesterday's epi was That Pihu is trying her level best to hurt Avi. This is indirectly to show Bj that she is not Arpi but Pihu cuz Arpi can never accuse Avi of something so shameful. Did u see the smile on Bj's face to hear the whole incident n see how shattered Avi is after this step of Pihu.

Arpi knows the true intentions of Bj. She also knows that if she wud reveal herself as Arpi n get back to Avi's life then Bj wud again play her dirty games n get them separated or maybe kill Arpi agn. She knows that Even if she tries to convince Avi abt Bj's real intentions, Avi wud never trust her as he worships his Bj. So this is the only option left bfr Arpi to fight her battle against Bj. And for this, she is forced to hurt Avi, even if she doesnt wish to.

Mauve i think it was only once that she cursed Avi in her thought n me too was confused to hear tht but yesterday's epi made things much clear. (Just my POV Dear) Smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mauvecoolguy3gnitikachistaBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index