Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

4th May WU Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh (Page 3)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Priya for the update...Avita scene is Awsome...so now Pihus views regarding Avdhesh will change...slowly but steadily I guess..waiting to see that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

thanks 4 d update ...

High Drama n Emotional episode ... Poor Avi ...Cv's kitna rula rahe hai usse ...Hope 4 Avi n Arpi / Pihu's 3rd marriage ...Bhootni wud b in 4 a shock n then Pihu wud know Bhootni's real face n tab ayega mazaa coz Pihu is not like Arpi 2 stay quiet ...waiting 4 their marriage but i still think ki SR ke liye time hoga coz Avi wud marry pihu w/o her happiness n will so time lagega 4 their SR ...tab tak fireworks b/w Bhootni n Pihu n hope v get cute scenes b/w Avi n Pihu n may b dey come close n she gets her memory back if lost or dey reveal dat she is Arpi fakng 2 b Pihu  (watever b d case...Cv's bharose hai sab AngryCryOuch ) n also v get 2 see Rai family meetng Pihu n family ...

Bhootni is just going low  n how does she know ki keeping Avi away frm Pihu/ Arpi is gud 4 him AngryAngry ...Blind hai kya , can't she see his state w/o Arpi ... 1st Natte shd kill her n her BF PJ n phir toh Avi usse mar hi dega or Natte wud hv 2 run away as usual LOLLOL 

Dey r not showing Shikha or anythng abt her pregnancy ... Bechari ko gayab hi kar diya n also Rai family OuchCry
Hey CGBig smile
@red
Areh yaar ab thak woh dhono dho baar shadi karliya fir bhi SR nahi hua ab thak.
Ab aap kya kaha raha hai fir ek bar shadhi bina SR?( i mean waiting for SR like before) Oh please darling dont say this please.WinkLOL Im not wonder this is the only couple lived together for more than 1 year without their SR.
Avi wouldn't remarry her until Pihu herself confess her love and wish to marry him. Me gives the guarantee, as Avi himself did tell he wont back to her until she feel his love and his love will make her to love him.
Wow!!!
I really loved this scene when he said  this to Pihu, cos now he believes and understands what is love.Now he will show  her what is love."Love protects, Love hopes, Love perseveres".
hahahaha im using his tweet here. Probably  even AS did not understand akhir pyar kya hotha hai.Wink Im just joking dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3yoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thank u Priya for a fab UD Hug
The epi especially the Avi-Pihu scene was heart-wrenching!!! I literally cried along with Avi.. Cry Poor him!!! Pihu..dunno whether I've got to be angry with her or agree with her way of making Avi realise Ouch  I've given my POV here!!(lazy to write it all again!! ROFL)

Edited by -sia- - 04 May 2011 at 10:03pm

coolguy3yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Good Morning

Hey what an episode !!!!!!!!!!
After a long time episode with some substance .Arpita  stooped little low  this timeUnhappy
Liked Avdesh's reactionThumbs Up.Stood like a real MAN.Clap

Good thing at least Arpita is melting.And no SAATH PHERAS againAngry

Hope now Avi keeps his promise of not going to Arpita

All these while he has not kept  a single promiseTongueLOL

Hey CB were r u.????.You r not online since last 2 days

Missing you

Edited by swamini5 - 04 May 2011 at 10:19pm

coolguy3-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hi i m here only yaar thoda busy and thoda pc prb bhi chal raha hai

was here yday too   but got too busy later

good update priya

i think more than tanvi ashish stole the show in the garden area

he had lowered his eyes when pihu removed her duppatta

i still doubt she is arpita  and if she is then definately big memory loss

arpita wont go to this extent   to correct avdesh
but oh well

let see what bhootni does now

but over all i still feel mama family is even more bhainsbuddhis

coolguy3fuzzyfaceyoga23priya

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Great episode!!!  I hope that as the persecution of the Lals continue, Avi wonders who is really doing this.  It was ridiculous to see him tell Kranti-ji that Natte Thakur is doing all this - no wonder Kranti-ji got pissed off.  I hope Avi finds out soon enough that Natte Thakur has nothing to do w/ this, and somehow discover BJ's trechery.

On the other end, I'd like Pihu to figure out that someone else other than Avdesh has been doing this to her family.  Since they're not familiar w/ Natte Thakur, I'd like them to investigate the role of BJ and PJ, since those 2 did visit their house.  I'd like PJ to be caught during one of his spying missions and identified, and Avdesh be told of this.  Avdesh isn't likely to believe that PJ is acting @ the behest of Natte Thakur

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3-sia-BenNevisSidda8fuzzyfaceyoga23priya

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Priya!

Lovely episode both AS and TB did a good job in the garden scene.

And also Amma ji and Avi scene was very emotional.

Doesn't look like Pihu is Arpita unless she has serious memory loss...dekhte hain aage aage hota hai kya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis-Prashu-yoga23priya

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the wonderful update.

BenNevisyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index