Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey Nandu darlingπŸ€—
wahwa wahwa, u just stolen words from my mouth dear.
This is what i have been thinking since they countered each other as she must confide BJ she isn't Arpi but Pihu. Then pnly she can succeed in her ways.
Until she unveils BJ's true face she never tell any one as Arpi, even to Avi.
If she tells to Avi, then her game will flop and she will see the death for sure.
Me never want her to reveal her true identity as we all believe she is  our Arpi onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Aww Sow πŸ€—

Thaaanx for agreeing with me 😳 Ur so right Dear ...If Arpi tells Avi abt her plans then her plans n efforts wud go in vain. And moreover Avi wud never believe he if she tries to show Avi the real intentions of Bj. It must be so difficult for Arpi to accuse n hurt Avi but she'l have to expose things bfr all.
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update priya...
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Thanx for the updates Priya πŸ€—

Lots of arguments on Pihu offering herself to Avi πŸ˜ƒ 

I cud relate her offering herself to Avi with The scene where Avi is crying bfr his mom and Bj is listening to the convo, smiling a pleasant smile. This girl Pihu is undoubtedly Arpi n her mission is to bareface Bj bfr all n especially Avi. She is doing all the possible efforts to proove that she is Pihu and hates Avi to the core. Only then wud Bj confide in her as Pihu.

Yesterday's action of Pihu of insulting n offering herself to Avi was the boldest move by Arpi to hurt Avi and ensure Bj tht she's not the girl who loved Avi to the core and cud never hurt him. And i guess she was successful in doing so.

hey nandu & sowπŸ€—

you both said from my heart ...arpi knows avi deeply & knows only things that can shatter him talking about her purity ... dealing on a chastity of woman.avi  apparently  accept she isnt his  arpi only for calming her but he wud wait for her forever.

p.s: thanks a lot priya sorry for posting late😳

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
@ Nandu di

loads of hugs for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

thank god some one is agreeing what i tried say samething to jess and prashuu πŸ˜³

i knew it she is Arpi not Pihu and yesterday my doubt had been confirmed also she knows that Avi is not kind of person who uses women and how much he loves his wife.

Acc to me reason why Arpi tried to slap Avi 3 times because she knows that my aunty is a intelligent person also she will keep eye on her for sure and one mistake done by Arpi can cost her lost.

if she wants to come to haveli then she has behave rudely and try to act as if she hates him and she knows that if she hurts Avi indirectly BJ will also get hurt and she might do something drastic which might effect her in future and how much she try to ignore and hurt him that much he will become determine to get her back in her life.

Love you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks lots for your wonderful comments πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

love you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—