4th May WU Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi i m here only yaar thoda busy and thoda pc prb bhi chal raha hai

was here yday too   but got too busy later

good update priya

i think more than tanvi ashish stole the show in the garden area

he had lowered his eyes when pihu removed her duppatta

i still doubt she is arpita  and if she is then definately big memory loss

arpita wont go to this extent   to correct avdesh
but oh well

let see what bhootni does now

but over all i still feel mama family is even more bhainsbuddhis
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great episode!!!  I hope that as the persecution of the Lals continue, Avi wonders who is really doing this.  It was ridiculous to see him tell Kranti-ji that Natte Thakur is doing all this - no wonder Kranti-ji got pissed off.  I hope Avi finds out soon enough that Natte Thakur has nothing to do w/ this, and somehow discover BJ's trechery.

On the other end, I'd like Pihu to figure out that someone else other than Avdesh has been doing this to her family.  Since they're not familiar w/ Natte Thakur, I'd like them to investigate the role of BJ and PJ, since those 2 did visit their house.  I'd like PJ to be caught during one of his spying missions and identified, and Avdesh be told of this.  Avdesh isn't likely to believe that PJ is acting @ the behest of Natte Thakur
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya!

Lovely episode both AS and TB did a good job in the garden scene.

And also Amma ji and Avi scene was very emotional.

Doesn't look like Pihu is Arpita unless she has serious memory loss...dekhte hain aage aage hota hai kya!

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the wonderful update.
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey CGšŸ˜ƒ
@red
Areh yaar ab thak woh dhono dho baar shadi karliya fir bhi SR nahi hua ab thak.
Ab aap kya kaha raha hai fir ek bar shadhi bina SR?( i mean waiting for SR like before) Oh please darling dont say this please.šŸ˜‰šŸ˜† Im not wonder this is the only couple lived together for more than 1 year without their SR.
Avi wouldn't remarry her until Pihu herself confess her love and wish to marry him. Me gives the guarantee, as Avi himself did tell he wont back to her until she feel his love and his love will make her to love him.
Wow!!!
I really loved this scene when he said  this to Pihu, cos now he believes and understands what is love.Now he will show  her what is love."Love protects, Love hopes, Love perseveres".
hahahaha im using his tweet here. Probably  even AS did not understand akhir pyar kya hotha hai.šŸ˜‰ Im just joking dear.

Hey BenNevis šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤—

I also dont want dis but agar CV's wanna create drama toh shayad yeh hon remember Avi also said dat Wat if she DOES  NOT understand his luv ??????? n i guess after coming 2 d haveli ( if Avi marries her again...waiting 4 it) she wud know Bhootni's true face n then she wud start understanding Avi n mite come close 2 him emotionally ...n is plot me dum hai n wud b interestng 2 watch wat Pihu does against Bhootni n how she saves Avi frm Bhootni ...shayad Bhootni ka raaz lusting Avi bhi Pihu ke samne aaye n phir she wud know Avi is a Bholuram
fuzzyface thumbnail
I really can't stand Kranti and Mami Lal, they have become a bane in my viewing pleasure šŸ˜µ

Bring back the Rais, they were comical and Simple was fiesty.
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi i m here only yaar thoda busy and thoda pc prb bhi chal raha hai

was here yday too   but got too busy later

good update priya

i think more than tanvi ashish stole the show in the garden area

he had lowered his eyes when pihu removed her duppatta

i still doubt she is arpita  and if she is then definately big memory loss

arpita wont go to this extent   to correct avdesh
but oh well

let see what bhootni does now

but over all i still feel mama family is even more bhainsbuddhis

Hey CB
I still feel she is Arpita,cause after the scene with AVi  she had an regret expression on her face.

If its pihu then the whole story is going for a toss.

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swamin after scene with avdesh she had some surprised and confused look on her face and that cud only mean that she wud use her brains to understand avdesh.  and bhootni plans wont succeed..  but if she is arpita  then memory loss only seems acceptable. but if she is pihu  then whole story is gone.. 
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

swamin after scene with avdesh she had some surprised and confused look on her face and that cud only mean that she wud use her brains to understand avdesh.  and bhootni plans wont succeed..  but if she is arpita  then memory loss only seems acceptable. but if she is pihu  then whole story is gone.. 

CB I think arpita never expected  Avi  reactions and on to top that he said that he will wait & will get married again if that convince her.
Knowing Avi's impulsive nature may be  thats why he was confused

chatterbox thumbnail
actually those dialogues i cudnt hear properly and at times this bhaiya bhasha confuses me. i didnt hear shaadi word at all. and i stil dont accept the way pihu behaved yday..  ok admit she has seen gunda side of him since she came to lallanpur but she also knows avdesh thinks she is his arpita and bahuji and pandit also said same. so instead of getting angry and all if not her atleast her mama shud think why is he still adamant on saying pihu is arpita

pihu wud see him as gunda if she doesnt know who is avdesh but mama can thnk rationally na

mayb coming episodes wud show just that