4th May WU Pihu offers herself to Avdhesh

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone Welcome to today Written Update

Lets get started πŸ˜‰

PART I

Episode starts with everyone god then Pihu consoling Mami saying that your world and your house will not be effected by evil eyes and Mama is right you pray to god without thinking about anything their sweet moment was interrupt when they heard someone is knock the door and they looked stunned but when Pihu was about to go then Pavan says you wait here and i will attend the door and go to open the door then he looks stunned seeing Avdhesh standing there and say you then everyone looks shocked but when Avdhesh was out to enter in Pavan keeps his hand on ODB neck then ask why did come here then Avi says that i didn't come to create any problems here while  looking at Pihu  then he say's i want to say something allow me say it then but Pavan doesn't allow him say to get lost then Mama interrupts and says let him come in.

Mama comes forward then Avi says that i am sorry for the trouble caused due to me i apologize for it then everyone fumes in anger then he continue says that believe me i didn't come here for warn or causing any trouble and today what happened with you is because of Natez then Mama says Leave it Avdhesh and ODB looks stunned then Mama says today when i went to post office your people stopped me from stopping to post complaint against you and your type of people who does all crime work then act decent i have seen lot of people like you and listen carefully the complaint i lodged  against i wont take it back and say get lost from here then ODB tries to explain that Natez did it not him while Pihu looks at him with pure anger then Pavan pushes him towards the door and says to get lost then Avi push him down and Everyone looks shocked.

They rush near Pavan but Mama trips and fall down then Avi comes to help him but Mami doesn't allow while Pihu went near Pavan tries to help him then she remembers all the conflicts between them and she shouts at him then say stop your acting then holds his hand takes him from there ignoring everyone protest.

BREAK

PART II

She brought him to garden and ask him why are you doing also what did my family did to you and from the day i came here you and your goons are not even allowing me or my family to live peacefully,at first you beat my Mama and now My Brother while listening to her Avi looks hurt then he says Arpitha then she says enough and you are back of me and you need me right then she removes her Dupatta from her neck and threw down while Avi looks down and hurt then she says now i am front of you and do whatever you want with me but leave my family and cries then Avi cover her with the Dupatta and Pihu looks stunned.

Avi looks hurt and then he furiously said what are you thinking Arpitha and do you think i am low also dirty minded person then looks at her with undescribed emotion then says i love you and you are my wife  haveli's  Pride and honor and i want to you take you to home but not like how your thinking and i know that because of me you are thinking i am gonna do something bad to you but one thing you better know that I am AST though i keep weapon in my pocket doesn't mean that i behave like animal also your anger is right but i know that my love will conquer you one day for sure and melt your anger then we will be together like before for that even i have to marry you again while Pihu looks stunned and shocked then he leaves from there while Pihu is standing there in shock.

BREAK

PART III

Back in Haveli Amma is in mandhir and Avi goes near her then keeps his head in her lap and she ask why are you crying then he says that today Apritha behaved with him like he is some local street goon and she thinks that i am obsessed with body also she is not seeing that how much i love her and you know that mother prayer has lot of power then pray for me that Arpitha should come back in to his and my love is not show off  also my love is pure and i know that she is punishing me also say her to understand my love then till she doesn't understand it i wont go near her but what if she never  understand my love then what will i do and he cries then this is all silently listen by BJ and she is thinking in her thoughts that i will make sure that you will not go near her.

END

NO PRECAP

Thanks for waiting guys and please don't forget to watch Part 2...loved Ashish and Tanvi emotions and as usual Ashish rocked  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  

I am sorry for delay i have to wait till epi uploads in net and my net causing too much touble again 

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you priya😊

was eagerly waiting for the update...
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddra_4_lyf

what is OBD

Hey siddraπŸ˜ƒ
welcome to the forum dear.
Its not OBD,
Its ODB means Our Dear Boy, whenever we reffered to Avi.
yoga23priya thumbnail
completed update πŸ˜³

sorry for delay πŸ˜­

ODB means Our Dear Boy that is Avi β˜ΊοΈ

guys suggest any title πŸ˜•
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks priya, for the update.😊

Ok, I immediately honed into Avdesh talking about marriage - so that means we will soon see him and Pihu marrying!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I can't take another crazy wedding...I'm still not recovered from the last Avita marriage..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aww how emotional was the Amma/Avdesh scene...I just wanna hug him...don't be sad Avi, I'm here...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

completed update πŸ˜³

sorry for delay πŸ˜­

ODB means Our Dear Boy that is Avi β˜ΊοΈ

guys suggest any title πŸ˜•

title, how about pihu offers herself to Avdesh?πŸ˜‰
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sis πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful Update darling.

So still Avi, the bhainsbhudhi thinking its Natte after the Mamaji's family. He even for a minute did not think why  Natte asking "who is Arpita". Why would he apologize for when he did not do any thing wrong? This really made the mamaji's family furious about him.
We all expected what Avi will do after Pihu throws her dupatta to have her.
So guys no more slaps from Pihu to Avi now. I hope all the AS fans happy for him nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And he want to marry her again?πŸ˜‰ When will they marry?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
So when they marry again, then only the SR will happen.
Lagtha hai Cv's ko hatrick bahuth pasandh hai.
Avi slapped Natte 3 times
Pihu slapped  Avi 3 times
And Avita will marry for the 3rd time.

Now Pihu got an idea what kinda gunda Avi is.And her perspective as a  normal Girl surely going to change and might start believe in him , if she really believes in her heart( i hope she does)πŸ˜‰.

So tomorrow BJ will send some one to plant drugs in Pawan's bag  and BJ might think this makes Pihu more angered with Avi. But doesn't know that her plan going to reverse this time.(not planting , but Pihu getting doubts on Avi)
Natte&Tanmay may kidnap in the end of Friday or next week and Avi will save Pihu from them will be the beginning of their love story.
Wish and hope it will happen soon and watching this makes mamaji happy will give us the clue that she is Arpi, me thinksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

title, how about pihu offers herself to Avdesh?πŸ˜‰

good one di πŸ˜‰
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d update ...

High Drama n Emotional episode ... Poor Avi ...Cv's kitna rula rahe hai usse ...Hope 4 Avi n Arpi / Pihu's 3rd marriage ...Bhootni wud b in 4 a shock n then Pihu wud know Bhootni's real face n tab ayega mazaa coz Pihu is not like Arpi 2 stay quiet ...waiting 4 their marriage but i still think ki SR ke liye time hoga coz Avi wud marry pihu w/o her happiness n will so time lagega 4 their SR ...tab tak fireworks b/w Bhootni n Pihu n hope v get cute scenes b/w Avi n Pihu n may b dey come close n she gets her memory back if lost or dey reveal dat she is Arpi fakng 2 b Pihu  (watever b d case...Cv's bharose hai sab 😑😭 ) n also v get 2 see Rai family meetng Pihu n family ...

Bhootni is just going low  n how does she know ki keeping Avi away frm Pihu/ Arpi is gud 4 him 😑😑 ...Blind hai kya , can't she see his state w/o Arpi ... 1st Natte shd kill her n her BF PJ n phir toh Avi usse mar hi dega or Natte wud hv 2 run away as usual πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Dey r not showing Shikha or anythng abt her pregnancy ... Bechari ko gayab hi kar diya n also Rai family 😭
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya...Sad to see that Pihu is putting Avi in the same category as a pervert😑...I guess Avi wants to marry her again, that doesn't look like that path will be a smooth one... wonder if Avi will end up kidnaping her and taking her to some private location to reignite the feelings that they once shared, because at the moment she acts like she can't stand him
Edited by NVBGKY - 12 years ago