India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

I-T friendship my foot, tapu nautanki again

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Who wants to bet with me that tapu wd only pretend friendship , only to escape exposure, but again will start plotting against Ichcha soon. Tubelight Ichcha will realize it after 5 months that she is being driven further from veer becoz of her best friend tapu. Then mahaexposure. So drag drag drag.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanjyotiwaliatyagijisumalisourojankit111

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Tapu Ichcha ko kitna friend maanti hai now it would be clear. If she supports ichchas vanishing from home with the excuse that she was not well and had sent Ichcha out, then I would have some hope.

God Ichcha is DUMB. She could not tackle the guard herself and needed to call tapu to know she os mrs veer bundela , taaliyan on her moron behavior.

I am 1000000 percent sure tapu will not support Ichcha - and this would alienate her from veer and bundelas as was evident today. Only Umed will support her now. Later they will realize ichchas goodness.

I also think dadda is going to tapkofy soon after putting one fourth or all of his wealth with Pappu tappu for Rathod's kid. Even though tapu will be exposed after that the link to bring veeya back would be made.

I pity myself for being attched to this ?()?)))?))[email protected]& no words can explain my anger right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansouroj

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
lol, i am not betting as i dont want my money to go into dumb yard , we obviously know tapu cannot sudarofy over night, so no point in betting right ...
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Tapu Ichcha ko kitna friend maanti hai now it would be clear. If she supports ichchas vanishing from home with the excuse that she was not well and had sent Ichcha out, then I would have some hope.

God Ichcha is DUMB. She could not tackle the guard herself and needed to call tapu to know she os mrs veer bundela , taaliyan on her moron behavior.

I am 1000000 percent sure tapu will not support Ichcha - and this would alienate her from veer and bundelas as was evident today. Only Umed will support her now. Later they will realize ichchas goodness.

I also think dadda is going to tapkofy soon after putting one fourth or all of his wealth with Pappu tappu for Rathod's kid. Even though tapu will be exposed after that the link to bring veeya back would be made.

I pity myself for being attched to this ?()?)))?))&@& no words can explain my anger right now.

I agree wid u 100%. Vee...Ya will always be there

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top