Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-4th May (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Shwetha!! Just one line for you
"kuch na kahoo kuch bhi na kahoo"
Coming from you that it was boring is something to celebrate as I do not remember you being so down about any episode, so I Must see it now, kay aisa kiya NAHI tha today no Shwets ko bore lagaa!!. Ha Aa ( a great sigh) pata nahi next week jaisa hoga????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViewsShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shwets, I watched the episode based on your update, I watched it on youtube and skipped most of the boring part, so finished watching in less than 10 mins LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thankyou for the update Shweta.Big smile I have not seen it yet so I can't judge but reading your update makes me want to scream at the writers for dragging the "I" letter thing!!!AngryAngryAngry How can I forget, it lasted for over a week in OBS, so its been ONLY 4 episodes so far we probably have at least 1 more episode of this utter nonsense.Dead  

BTW, WHAT IS THIS THOUGH? Suhana brought gifts for BM/Rano? I thought she wasn't going shopping??
?Confused Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENiViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Saw the episode, expecting worst but it was okey. The actors are saving the day for the Cv,s all of them are really giving life to a lifeless track, Clapping HandsThey should have done a proper mother,s day scene, with more heart to heart with Suhana , Rano and Badi Maa. Also Deepak,s first mother,s day would have been ideal. Loved Suhana in Dadi,s room and the way she said to Rano to press her forehead, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall on the spot, Suhana,s innocence is convincingly portrayd by her.
The reason behind the whole Bajpai not in the house is the preparation of Ishaan,s amnesia so that Suhana could not stay with Bajpai as Ishaan only forgot her , so she has to stay at Kyshaps but not as Suhana but somebody  else as Ishaan dont remember that she is married or he doesnt remember bolton ganj or there first meeting either.
For me the episode has nothing to offer but the brilliant cast of SGP has made it better then other usuall shows around, I would say SGP is still best.

allizzwelliViewsShwets1502

apurva_m Groupbie
apurva_m
apurva_m

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
have not seen the episode yet but cant figure out two things :
1. suhaana buyin gifts , which means did she break her promise?
2. mother day gifts ? so is it may already? then what abt sushaan anniversary?Confused

the second doubt is troublesomeCry. i am jus prayin that the anniversary part is not skipped. 

why wuld they skip such a beautiful n important day of sushaans life? i jus dont understand.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I hate the Episode...This I thing is getting on My NervesAngry...Ok Sheemu Di tell me Who Is This I ???Ouch

GABRIELLA-TEEN111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurva_m

have not seen the episode yet but cant figure out two things :
1. suhaana buyin gifts , which means did she break her promise?
2. mother day gifts ? so is it may already? then what abt sushaan anniversary?Confused

the second doubt is troublesomeCry. i am jus prayin that the anniversary part is not skipped. 

why wuld they skip such a beautiful n important day of sushaans life? i jus dont understand.Confused

Exactly my thoughts...but who cares about what we think.Angry The whole episode was a total bore. SleepyThe only scene worth watching was when Suhana was laying down on Dadi's lap then Rano comes and Suhana asks her to " pat her head". This was a lovely scene. Really nicely done and better than the mother's day gift scene.
The concept of Suhana giving gifts to BM and Rano is great but the execution of that scene was poor. Didn't like it. It could have been beautiful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I hate the Episode...This I thing is getting on My NervesAngry...Ok Sheemu Di tell me Who Is This I ???Ouch

Well Rubal in OBS, the "I" person was a guest who was staying with the family, but in SGP there is no guest, so I am not sure who it will be forConfused. It may be a prank of Jassi's just to tease them, especially Suhana as she tells him off for fooling around in the house too much.
LOL

111192GurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top