Written Update-4th May - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Thanks Shwetha for the wonderful update... of a not so wonderful Episode...😆😆

I can feel how much you are bored from the writing itself... LOL

Best line in your Update today is: Rajni throws inder's shirt... then... (Sorry forgot...) 🤣🤣 rajni gets angry and leaves... 🤣

i forgot that entire part yar...felt the update looked small...and then remembered...started typing...bt couldnt remember what happened...so left it...😆😆 bt iam sure...nothing imp happened there...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i forgot that entire part yar...felt the update looked small...and then remembered...started typing...bt couldnt remember what happened...so left it...😆😆 bt iam sure...nothing imp happened there...

No no I am not complaining... nor that I want to know what happened... but it's just that while reading... I was laughing... don't know why... if you read continuously like a child... it's fun... 😆

I don't know why but your line made me laugh...😃
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
thanks for the update...so gujiya is the name of the girl and not the food that shounak is talking about? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
@sachi...anyways..u are laughing at something...thats enuf..😆

@feefs...yes..gujiya is supposedly to be the name of the girl...😆...bt its also a sweet dish..😆
Originally posted by Feefi

thanks for the update...so gujiya is the name of the girl and not the food that shounak is talking about? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

It's a sweet made in Diwali in Gujarat... and in Gujarati it's called "Ghughra" 😆
@ shwets...Pin Pong ðŸ˜†

Thx for the update...
Shwetha!! Just one line for you
"kuch na kahoo kuch bhi na kahoo"
Coming from you that it was boring is something to celebrate as I do not remember you being so down about any episode, so I Must see it now, kay aisa kiya NAHI tha today no Shwets ko bore lagaa!!. Ha Aa ( a great sigh) pata nahi next week jaisa hoga????
Thanks for the update Shwets, I watched the episode based on your update, I watched it on youtube and skipped most of the boring part, so finished watching in less than 10 mins 😆

Thankyou for the update Shweta.😃 I have not seen it yet so I can't judge but reading your update makes me want to scream at the writers for dragging the "I" letter thing!!!😡😡😡 How can I forget, it lasted for over a week in OBS, so its been ONLY 4 episodes so far we probably have at least 1 more episode of this utter nonsense.🤢  

BTW, WHAT IS THIS THOUGH? Suhana brought gifts for BM/Rano? I thought she wasn't going shopping??
?😕 ðŸ˜•
Saw the episode, expecting worst but it was okey. The actors are saving the day for the Cv,s all of them are really giving life to a lifeless track, They should have done a proper mother,s day scene, with more heart to heart with Suhana , Rano and Badi Maa. Also Deepak,s first mother,s day would have been ideal. Loved Suhana in Dadi,s room and the way she said to Rano to press her forehead, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall on the spot, Suhana,s innocence is convincingly portrayd by her.
The reason behind the whole Bajpai not in the house is the preparation of Ishaan,s amnesia so that Suhana could not stay with Bajpai as Ishaan only forgot her , so she has to stay at Kyshaps but not as Suhana but somebody  else as Ishaan dont remember that she is married or he doesnt remember bolton ganj or there first meeting either.
For me the episode has nothing to offer but the brilliant cast of SGP has made it better then other usuall shows around, I would say SGP is still best.