Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-4th May

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update shwets after giving us a relaxing episode today they again started off with their chik chik abt letter itz irritating me now😡...Sushaan BM n rano scene was the best though it can be shown more beautiful but ok f9...suhana sleeping on dadi's lap ask her MIL to press her head  wah kya sasural hai same as suhana said wish everyone gets ths type of sasural...i'm upset about Shanti masi exit wish she come back after a break.

Edited by aneesha_sahani - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shwets thx fr the update...

I didnt find it bored thou might be bec of Suhana...she made it for me...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHWETA THESE 45 MINUTE LONG EPISODES WILL END UP DESTROYING THIS SERIAL. LETS JUST HOPE THEY WND UP GETTING A DECENT STORYLINE
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@aneesha...thanks...anyways the Mothers Day part was a promotion done very well...

@resham...yes Suhana is there...bt nothing new in Suhana also...i wasnt able to remember the next moment itself what happened...😆

feeling a bit different to be on the different side...not liking side...never had been this side before...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank god for the not so great Episode. I'll watch it later as nothing new happen... 🤢 Thanks Shwetha...😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
netri ...nothing to watch in it...except one or two scenes...sirf sar dard hoga
heloise thumbnail
Don't you think that Inder-Ilesh-Ishaan are sending the letters themselves to take revenge against their wives for causing a fight between them?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heloise

Don't you think that Inder-Ilesh-Ishaan are sending the letters themselves to take revenge against their wives for causing a fight between them?

i dont think soo...as the wives are angry with them...and not among each other...
and now nuksaan is happening only to the bros...so i dont think so...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha for the wonderful update... of a not so wonderful Episode...😆😆

I can feel how much you are bored from the writing itself... LOL

Best line in your Update today is: Rajni throws inder's shirt... then... (Sorry forgot...) 🤣🤣 rajni gets angry and leaves... 🤣🤣🤣🤣