Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Comments on today's episode (Page 8)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Ohh..wow!!Post ban gaya discuss karne ke liyeLOLIsi baat pe muh meetha ho jaye..lets have some GUJIYA!!!ROFLI'll be back with my comments after I finsh my GUJIYA!LOLLOL

http://tajonline.tolshop.com/v1/product_images/ieh02_large.jpg

Oh yummmy. I love these. We make them home. Thankyou Shaunak babu for sharing. Big smile
Ki moja go!!
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh I actually haven't seen the episode yet so I can't comment LOLand reading the reviews I am not in a rush to watch it either!! 
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Suhana giving mother,s day gift!!! So she started shopping ? Is the month over, I havent seen the episode yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Suhana giving mother,s day gift!!! So she started shopping ? Is the month over, I havent seen the episode yet.

Yes that is what I have read too!! ConfusedConfusedConfused
Guys what happened, did she forget her promise? OR did they take another leap?
Confused
Confused

iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Saw the episode, it wasnt that bad, as the actors are doing there best to make a silly track bareable, they should put a cap on it before its too late, they should have a proper mother,s day scene if they stared that it should have been given bit more thought to it , also its Deepak,s first motherday so a scene with him and RB would have been amazing. Loved Suhana doing Laad with Daadi and Rano, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall good , others did a good as well despite not a lot going on. TOOFAN SAY PHELAY AANAY WALI KHAMOOSHI HAI, Amnesia track is just around the coener, get ready for heart burn !!!

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
The was gujia was much nicer than the episode. Big smileMMM

Anyways, in OBS, Lolita made an album in the form of a calender for Ishaan, personalised. Each month with a different picture of her and Ishaan. The 1st page said "Happy birthday Ishaan" after that each page had some messeges on them. It was really nice. This was Lolita's birthday gift to Ishaan but here in SGP, they didn't show us the birthday scene Angry AngryAngrybut instead they've decided to use a similar idea but in the form of a digital photoframe for BM/Rano's gift for Mother's day! Such a shame that the "Mother's day gift" scene was let down. What a shame they ruined that scene.OuchOuchOuch It could've been MUCH better! What a shame!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Saw the episode, it wasnt that bad, as the actors are doing there best to make a silly track bareable, they should put a cap on it before its too late, they should have a proper mother,s day scene if they stared that it should have been given bit more thought to it , also its Deepak,s first motherday so a scene with him and RB would have been amazing. Loved Suhana doing Laad with Daadi and Rano, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall good , others did a good as well despite not a lot going on. TOOFAN SAY PHELAY AANAY WALI KHAMOOSHI HAI, Amnesia track is just around the coener, get ready for heart burn !!!

DI I m all set

Edited by netri - 04 May 2011 at 3:57pm

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by Shwets1502

today for a change...i simply din like it...nothing wrong with the episode...bt it was a total bore for me...except for a few portions...nothing was there...

This is not Shweta...Shocked Who are you?ShockedLOL

this could be due to many reasons...one had guest sitting down..and felt a bit odd to watch SGP upstairs not going down...
second was watching SP from 10min before SGP...Ouch my mood was totoally down cos of that...

Awww bless you dear. Yes it is very awkward to do carry on with normal routine when there's a guest in your home. I totally sympathise!!
 ALSO you had to watch SP 10 minutes prior to SGP???? How was that possible?

i started watching SP...from 7.35pm...frm the show that comes prior to SGP...Ouch

Go to top