Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@shounak...Cvs would have had a dff 45 min episode is mind...and SP wants a promotion now..they added a quick one...and also made a mess so that SP doesnt ask them again to do..

that promotion is coming all the time...with various actors...suhana and BM also...why include in the show??
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Netri..antacid kyun??🀣..Ishaan ko amnesia hone wala hai..not acidity🀣🀣🀣

Ya but SheemA Di ne bola Heartburn ho sakta hain ... No WOH wapis aa sakti hain toh stock aabhi se bhar liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Summer School...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways..meeti has got one whole month hols...her exams got over during BT diagnosis i guess..when we had our first meeting with SHATTYS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Generally summer holidays June-July mein hote hain...
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Just imagine any peaceful home where there is a happy husband-wife living with their family. Husband just like any Kashyap man jolly and easy going.. One day a love letter comes. Wife will be confused πŸ€”but will leave it soon. Again the letter comes then its like πŸ˜’. Then again it comes 😲 πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘...
Even if the wife believes that its not her husband's fault defenitely there will be small eruptions, atleast in their bedroom. more over here its Kashyap house where each has full freedom to express their feelings and elders would first go with their bahu's... phir tho ithna hungama to bantha hi he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i started watching SP...from 7.35pm...frm the show that comes prior to SGP...

Oh yes I know I was just wondering how is possible to sit through other programmes after you've watched SGP? See I actually tried watching other shows but I could barely tolerate 5 minutes and then i HAD to switch the channel. I've decided I wont't do that to my self anymore, so I just stick to SGP.πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sheemu...me too stick to SGP only...u know when we go to meetings..we go 5-10 min before na...i also do that...5-10 min before SGP...thats the biggest prob...πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail

@sheemu...me too stick to SGP only...u know when we go to meetings..we go 5-10 min before na...i also do that...5-10 min before SGP...thats the biggest prob...πŸ˜†

Well yes for work, I am always an ealry bird but for SGP, I wait till just the right time before I sit down on my sofa. My mother usually watches the others so when I can hear adverts, then I know SGP is coming so thats when I go infront of the TV. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well yes for work, I am always an ealry bird but for SGP, I wait till just the right time before I sit down on my sofa. My mother usually watches the others so when I can hear adverts, then I know SGP is coming so thats when I go infront of the TV. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

my dad watches some news...and its always safe to get the remote before hand...sometimes he will say he wont give...so i need time to fight it out...so i start getting the remote 5-10 min before itself...πŸ˜†
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail

My family are very much aware that if SGP is on it is me who has the control, no arguments!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

My family are very much aware that if SGP is on it is me who has the control, no arguments!

my grandmother watches tamil serials at this time...so no arguments with her...so had to catch the other TV...my dad knowingly doesnt give remote to make me angry and irritated..and then gives...thats y i start asking 5-10 min before...so that he doesn get the chance to make me angry...πŸ˜†