Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The was gujia was much nicer than the episode. πŸ˜ƒMMM

Anyways, in OBS, Lolita made an album in the form of a calender for Ishaan, personalised. Each month with a different picture of her and Ishaan. The 1st page said "Happy birthday Ishaan" after that each page had some messeges on them. It was really nice. This was Lolita's birthday gift to Ishaan but here in SGP, they didn't show us the birthday scene 😑 😑😑but instead they've decided to use a similar idea but in the form of a digital photoframe for BM/Rano's gift for Mother's day! Such a shame that the "Mother's day gift" scene was let down. What a shame they ruined that scene. It could've been MUCH better! What a shame!!

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Saw the episode, it wasnt that bad, as the actors are doing there best to make a silly track bareable, they should put a cap on it before its too late, they should have a proper mother,s day scene if they stared that it should have been given bit more thought to it , also its Deepak,s first motherday so a scene with him and RB would have been amazing. Loved Suhana doing Laad with Daadi and Rano, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall good , others did a good as well despite not a lot going on. TOOFAN SAY PHELAY AANAY WALI KHAMOOSHI HAI, Amnesia track is just around the coener, get ready for heart burn !!!

DI I m all set Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Awww bless you dear. Yes it is very awkward to do carry on with normal routine when there's a guest in your home. I totally sympathise!!
 ALSO you had to watch SP 10 minutes prior to SGP???? How was that possible?

i started watching SP...from 7.35pm...frm the show that comes prior to SGP...
Originally posted by: netri

DI I m all set

Netri..antacid kyun??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..Ishaan ko amnesia hone wala hai..not acidity🀣🀣🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sheemu...the mothers day concept has been included to promote...johnson and johnson or something i think...the digital frame will be the gift for the contest they are conducting for mothers day...
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@sheemu...the mothers day concept has been included to promote...johnson and johnson or something i think...the digital frame will be the gift for the contest they are conducting for mothers day...

are you serious?!?  another promotion in sgp?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

are you serious?!?  another promotion in sgp?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

yes...thats y it was rushed...
SGP team is already working sooo hard...and SP wants promotion also...😑😑
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yes...thats y it was rushed...
SGP team is already working sooo hard...and SP wants promotion also...😑😑

idiots πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘

how can they celebrate mothers day without celebrating their anniversary first  

idiots πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘

kyunki pati ke aage maa hain!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..me too thought that gift scene was a bit discontinued na..how come Rano and Badi Ma just say OK and leave?πŸ˜•esp Badi Ma..I felt they edited something...otherwise how come badi ma didnt have anything to say seeing the gift?πŸ˜•

Shwets1502 thumbnail

idiots πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘

they din celebrate ishaan's or suhana's birthday...anniversary missing is nothing...
they cud have mentioned somewhere though...