Sasural Genda Phool

Comments on today's episode - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

@shounak. yeah i read shweetu's update just now and figured that gujiya is the name of the girl and they aren't referring to the food thingy.. πŸ˜†

Ohh really?😲😲😲😲I toh didnt know that at all🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Ohh really?😲I toh didnt know that at all🀣

you dumboo!!! 🀣 🀣  of course you only think about food and eating all the time, how would you know!!!! 🀣 🀣 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

we talked about Suhana gifting to family memebrs... and here she goes... she gifted today only... that is so sweet of her gifting digital frame to BM & Rano...😊

Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
panic_monger thumbnail
happy GUJIYA day to all of u bt its no more interesting now it shud overπŸ₯±
ye koi baat hui bhala wese ye show kiya hua ha k sab ek doosre per bht ziada faith rakhte hn or ab ye kya...😑 ye log to us GUJIYA k peeche hi par gaye hn.spoil kr diya ye week to😈
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

this could be due to many reasons...one had guest sitting down..and felt a bit odd to watch SGP upstairs not going down...
second was watching SP from 10min before SGP... my mood was totoally down cos of that...

Awww bless you dear. Yes it is very awkward to do carry on with normal routine when there's a guest in your home. I totally sympathise!!
 ALSO you had to watch SP 10 minutes prior to SGP???? How was that possible?

mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

Ohh..wow!!Post ban gaya discuss karne ke liyeπŸ˜†Isi baat pe muh meetha ho jaye..lets have some GUJIYA!!!🀣I'll be back with my comments after I finsh my GUJIYA!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yummmy. I love these. We make them home. Thankyou Shaunak babu for sharing. πŸ˜ƒ
Ki moja go!!
πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh I actually haven't seen the episode yet so I can't comment πŸ˜†and reading the reviews I am not in a rush to watch it either!! 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suhana giving mother,s day gift!!! So she started shopping ? Is the month over, I havent seen the episode yet.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Suhana giving mother,s day gift!!! So she started shopping ? Is the month over, I havent seen the episode yet.

Yes that is what I have read too!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Guys what happened, did she forget her promise? OR did they take another leap?
πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saw the episode, it wasnt that bad, as the actors are doing there best to make a silly track bareable, they should put a cap on it before its too late, they should have a proper mother,s day scene if they stared that it should have been given bit more thought to it , also its Deepak,s first motherday so a scene with him and RB would have been amazing. Loved Suhana doing Laad with Daadi and Rano, very sweet. Ragini was as usuall good , others did a good as well despite not a lot going on. TOOFAN SAY PHELAY AANAY WALI KHAMOOSHI HAI, Amnesia track is just around the coener, get ready for heart burn !!!