Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bakwas episode except for 1 or 2 scenes...i'm tired of ths letter thing now.๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@febs...even iam missing SHATTYs a lot...๐Ÿ˜”
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Bakwas episode except for 1 or 2 scenes...i'm tired of ths letter thing now.๐Ÿ˜ก

Dont be hyper aneesha... baz enjoy karo...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@aneesha...see...we both are in the same boat...bt iam not that angry na...cos i have totally forgotten...being angry...makes u worse...there will be bad days like this...just forget and look forward for the next one...i mean good one...๐Ÿ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aisa hi chalta raha toh top 10 toh kaya top 100 mein bhi SGP nahi hoga๐Ÿคข
Ohh i forgot to comment๐Ÿ˜†lol it was an OK episode for me...not that bad..not that good too๐Ÿ˜†...average..I liked the mother's day scene though*and I got a shock..haila..mother's day aur maine mom ko kuch nahi diya*๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†SGP ko sunday bahut jaldi aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†..I also liked when Suhana said Gujiya!๐Ÿ˜†Dont know why...but I liked her way of saying gujiya...

Things I didnt like...half of the episode๐Ÿ˜†the way the bahus were telling..woh aa rahi hai..for once..I thot..is the golden girl coming back?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†..neways..she is coming back sooner or later...

I also didnt like how they are closing KK-Sanju-SM ka track๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญI will miss Shanti Mausi a lot!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญHope she comes back soon..umeed hai kyunki she has only gone to her nanad's place..but with SP..no umeed at all๐Ÿ˜†..Anyhow..the scene where SM was not agreeing to travel by plame reminded me about my maternal grndma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†She behaves exactly like SM when we ask her to travel by plane...๐Ÿ˜†

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

this is what i was telling in another thread also...do u think this track is bad...and worse than other shows???iam seriously asking...even i say it sometimes...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค”  AAj forum main kuch gadbad hain... Shwetha didn't like the Episode ?!!!!!  Wow... Shwetha tumhari tabiyat to thik hain na..!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 111192

lagtha hein koi aur aaj bade gusse mein hein...๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

which school in India works in May???iam seriously asking??

maybe the school where I studied in 10th!๐Ÿ˜†Pathetic ciomputer teacher..poore school ko chutti hota tha..phir bhi we had to come for computer practicals..as if hum Bill Gates ban jayenge๐Ÿ˜†