•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i just loved the way suhana showed her respect for rano and bm telling they are her mom(s) ...
It showed how well they had made her adjust in kashyap parivaar andthat how much love and affection she also have for them..๐Ÿ‘

the last scene when she handed the cup of coffee to inder and the way she smiled @him was so hilarious and sweet and how she took a plate to hit ishaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!!

i think it is ilesh who is coming and he is also regularly writing those love letters(remember what disha mentioned one night of ilesh trying to trap the other two!!)๐Ÿ˜†!!
Love that mother's day scene suhana bought gift for rano n BM thatz so nice of her yesterday we all were discussing abt ths n today it is shown gr8...itz the best scene of today
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Love that mother's day scene suhana bought gift for rano n BM thatz so nice of her yesterday we all were discussing abt ths n today it is shown gr8...itz the best scene of today

That was the best scene of the episode...but i still feel that they could have done it better...i felt that the scene was hurriedly ended and was there just to promote SP's digital frames
Originally posted by 111192

That was the best scene of the episode...but i still feel that they could have done it better...i felt that the scene was hurriedly ended and was there just to promote SP's digital frames
Yeah di n tatz what i have written on update thread tat they can show it more beautifully but no they want to stress on i kasyap itz more important acc to them
HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
I have not seen the episode yet, but mother,s day scene could be done the whole 45 min and we wouldn't be bored as not only Suhana but Deepak should be having a special scene with his mother for the first time. Another chance missed by SGP to give us something really really special.
Originally posted by 111192

Well Renu there's nothing new there. ๐ŸคขSGP has always rushed through important/valuable moments and streteched the stupid ones. ๐ŸคขI fail to understand why that is? Am I that dumb or are they that intelligent?
the scene ws really nice.๐Ÿ˜Š..badima n rano wud nt hav expcted sumthin like dat frm suhana๐Ÿ˜ณ..it ws so sweet of suhana to do such a nice thingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to make badima n rano feel special,on mothers day๐Ÿ˜..

btw,dat digital foto frame is d same thing na,fr which suhana n badimaa r shown in clinic plus ad...it ws kept as a prize fr the best mothers day wish..suhana ko ad karne par muft mein diya tha kya??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰...
It was a beautiful scene , but could have been better...
Originally posted by venture

not only Suhana but Deepak should be having a special scene with his mother for the first time. Another chance missed by SGP to give us something really really special.
i also thought so... after so many years of seperation it would have been very special tooo for deepak and radha bua...