Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ - Ready for Reserve!!! (Page 2)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
heyyyHug

loved the episode Smile  i dont noe but i think now Geet has setup a momentum and every episode is liked...I remember the days when even marriage sequences used to get on the nerves due to the mood...as in maybe Annie Arjun presence or the entire "danger" mood...but right now the comic relief and the actors everything is adding up to give us an episode which releases the days tensions Smile

Coming to the episode...well for me today Jugnu Mama was the best... his rolling on the floor or trying his best to make the list were very funny...ROFL

Next i think Pammi sharing things with Geet was very senti...got me sad thinking that such a sweet woman doesnt have a loving husband...Unhappy

Adi coming with sargi would be great...i love the character Adi and his presence always lights up the screen...Smile

Finally dhwani i agree with your serious note part...Geet should definitely make an effort...and not keep shoving off her husband, kitna koni maarti hai bechare ko(Maan jise husband koDay Dreaming)...real life mein toh is baat par bahut bada jhagda ho sakta hai...Shocked kiss bhi nahi karti aur attitude bhi dikhati hai...

Excited about karvachaut...Smile SmileSmile

Anamika

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 04 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihulovetheserialEBassomechantefilleInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
TongueHey my lovely darlings of the thread:

Good nightSmile as the lullaby is making my eyes wander to slumber land...12.17 am (IST)...

Good nightSmile:  Munni,  Nags,  Dh,  Amru,  Shivu,  Lavu,  Honey, Jes,  Cutee-ash and all else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Alwa - leaving again so soon?

Acha chalo see you tomorrow -

good night!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

heyyyHug

loved the episode Smile  i dont noe but i think now Geet has setup a momentum and every episode is liked...I remember the days when even marriage sequences used to get on the nerves due to the mood...as in maybe Annie Arjun presence or the entire "danger" mood...but right now the comic relief and the actors everything is adding up to give us an episode which releases the days tensions Smile

Coming to the episode...well for me today Jugnu Mama was the best... his rolling on the floor or trying his best to make the list were very funny...ROFL

Next i think Pammi sharing things with Geet was very senti...got me sad thinking that such a sweet woman doesnt have a loving husband...Unhappy

Adi coming with sargi would be great...i love the character Adi and his presence always lights up the screen...Smile

Finally dhwani i agree with your serious note part...Geet should definitely make an effort...and not keep shoving off her husband, kitna koni maarti hai bechare ko(Maan jise husband koDay Dreaming)...real life mein toh is baat par bahut bada jhagda ho sakta hai...Shocked kiss bhi nahi karti aur attitude bhi dikhati hai...

Excited about karvachaut...Smile SmileSmile

Anamika

Anku - That's what I shall to call you, hope you are okay with it Embarrassed

Mammey was out of this world today. His acting is sooo effortless and his comic timing is impeccable.

Arrey yaar satyaNAAS ka naam kyun le liya itne ache karwachauth ke shubh mauke par LOL That's what zzster boyfriend and I called the Arnie/NAAS track!! LOL!!! satyaNAAS!

Anyway, yeah I don't have any issue with their romancing per say, but some effort needs to be made from CVs side to show that Geet shows her love for her husband in her actions, not just in her thoughts! You are right, bahot koni maarti hai LOL

Maan ko kahaan lagti hai pata nahi mujhe to dil pe lagti hai Embarrassed Haay re mera bechara maan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

I like the way Maan Singh Khurana portrays his possessive streak .. its assertive, authoritative as well as out there for anyone to see or know!
That he wud not let anyone touch her is something known to us, but reminding her of the same was laced with comedy ..madam has become so confident, the last time around she just listened.. this time she argued it out with him.. though amused...

dev and nandini .. well too early for me to see their story .. i was expecting more of the i hate my jeejaji cos he is a jerrk type sequences..

to me in tonights Jugnu Mama stands out, he portrays a drunken stupor with so much ease, it looks real.. If i ever happen to meet him i am sure i would talk to him now ffrom a distance off 10 meters to mke sure i am not next to mad, drunken mama ..ROFL

uff princess his assertiveness is to die for! aaj mein (count kar rahi thi) 5 baar mari Dead He showed his possessiveness so subtly and yet clearly! It was marvellous!

Yahi to rona hai na - maan ka character kabhi idhar se udhar nahi hota.. everyone understands it sooo well. even the team. It's Geet jo gothe khati hai bechari!!!

Dev Nandini track stll has a lot of scope nihu - they are still exploring I guess!! I am enjoying SS acting to the core... slowly and steadily falling for him! Of course in a different way than MSK LOL Embarrassed

Jugnu mama was truly amazing... one more reason to stay away from him would be because if you are too close to his eyes you might go bhengi LOL you know how much he rolls his eyes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Dh:  Hey good night hon.

Just wandered thru'...am leaving and travelling thru' space now..ha ha haLOL

You did not reply my pm as to whether those cozy towels were for "sextuplets"LOL  Mommy and daddy ...ha ha haLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Anku - That's what I shall to call you, hope you are okay with it Embarrassed

Mammey was out of this world today. His acting is sooo effortless and his comic timing is impeccable.

Arrey yaar satyaNAAS ka naam kyun le liya itne ache karwachauth ke shubh mauke par LOL That's what zzster boyfriend and I called the Arnie/NAAS track!! LOL!!! satyaNAAS!

Anyway, yeah I don't have any issue with their romancing per say, but some effort needs to be made from CVs side to show that Geet shows her love for her husband in her actions, not just in her thoughts! You are right, bahot koni maarti hai LOL

Maan ko kahaan lagti hai pata nahi mujhe to dil pe lagti hai Embarrassed Haay re mera bechara maan LOL

Ofcourse dhwaniSmile anything you are okay with...although today i realised shivani has named me mika...she denied connection with komalika but what about the khota Mika...Angrywill ask her when we talk nextLOL

I am bad at thinking innovative nicknames...you only tell what shud i call u???D'oh

Arre SatyaNAAS haan yaar...woh toh tha hi...aaj hi facebook pe dekha Geet ki trp 0.4 Cryho gayi 1.0 se and we know who to blame right...Angry

We have always been bothered about Geet's character haven't we infact thats how we started talking...pakka pata hai mujhe PH Maan ki taraf partial hai...woh bhi Gul Khan(read female) ki hain naa...lol...ROFL

pehle uska character tehes nehes kardiya along with kapde aur ab uske hormones ko bhi kharab kar rahe hai...Angryidhar hum marte hai Maan ke liye aur woh hai ki usse dhakka hi deti rehti hai...waah kya kismat paayi hai...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 04 May 2011 at 1:27pm
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
main apne piya ke aangan main rangoli laga rahi hoon Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBasso

Go to top