Alwa - leaving again so soon?

Acha chalo see you tomorrow -

good night!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

heyyyπŸ€—

loved the episode πŸ˜Š  i dont noe but i think now Geet has setup a momentum and every episode is liked...I remember the days when even marriage sequences used to get on the nerves due to the mood...as in maybe Annie Arjun presence or the entire "danger" mood...but right now the comic relief and the actors everything is adding up to give us an episode which releases the days tensions πŸ˜Š

Coming to the episode...well for me today Jugnu Mama was the best... his rolling on the floor or trying his best to make the list were very funny...🀣

Next i think Pammi sharing things with Geet was very senti...got me sad thinking that such a sweet woman doesnt have a loving husband...πŸ˜”

Adi coming with sargi would be great...i love the character Adi and his presence always lights up the screen...😊

Finally dhwani i agree with your serious note part...Geet should definitely make an effort...and not keep shoving off her husband, kitna koni maarti hai bechare ko(Maan jise husband ko😍)...real life mein toh is baat par bahut bada jhagda ho sakta hai...😲 kiss bhi nahi karti aur attitude bhi dikhati hai...

Excited about karvachaut...😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Anamika

Anku - That's what I shall to call you, hope you are okay with it 😳

Mammey was out of this world today. His acting is sooo effortless and his comic timing is impeccable.

Arrey yaar satyaNAAS ka naam kyun le liya itne ache karwachauth ke shubh mauke par πŸ˜† That's what zzster boyfriend and I called the Arnie/NAAS track!! LOL!!! satyaNAAS!

Anyway, yeah I don't have any issue with their romancing per say, but some effort needs to be made from CVs side to show that Geet shows her love for her husband in her actions, not just in her thoughts! You are right, bahot koni maarti hai πŸ˜†

Maan ko kahaan lagti hai pata nahi mujhe to dil pe lagti hai 😳 Haay re mera bechara maan LOL
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

I like the way Maan Singh Khurana portrays his possessive streak .. its assertive, authoritative as well as out there for anyone to see or know!

That he wud not let anyone touch her is something known to us, but reminding her of the same was laced with comedy ..madam has become so confident, the last time around she just listened.. this time she argued it out with him.. though amused...

dev and nandini .. well too early for me to see their story .. i was expecting more of the i hate my jeejaji cos he is a jerrk type sequences..

to me in tonights Jugnu Mama stands out, he portrays a drunken stupor with so much ease, it looks real.. If i ever happen to meet him i am sure i would talk to him now ffrom a distance off 10 meters to mke sure i am not next to mad, drunken mama ..🀣

uff princess his assertiveness is to die for! aaj mein (count kar rahi thi) 5 baar mari 🀒 He showed his possessiveness so subtly and yet clearly! It was marvellous!

Yahi to rona hai na - maan ka character kabhi idhar se udhar nahi hota.. everyone understands it sooo well. even the team. It's Geet jo gothe khati hai bechari!!!

Dev Nandini track stll has a lot of scope nihu - they are still exploring I guess!! I am enjoying SS acting to the core... slowly and steadily falling for him! Of course in a different way than MSK LOL 😳

Jugnu mama was truly amazing... one more reason to stay away from him would be because if you are too close to his eyes you might go bhengi LOL you know how much he rolls his eyes
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dh:  Hey good night hon.

Just wandered thru'...am leaving and travelling thru' space now..ha ha haπŸ˜†

You did not reply my pm as to whether those cozy towels were for "sextuplets"πŸ˜†  Mommy and daddy ...ha ha haπŸ˜†
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

Anku - That's what I shall to call you, hope you are okay with it 😳

Mammey was out of this world today. His acting is sooo effortless and his comic timing is impeccable.

Arrey yaar satyaNAAS ka naam kyun le liya itne ache karwachauth ke shubh mauke par πŸ˜† That's what zzster boyfriend and I called the Arnie/NAAS track!! LOL!!! satyaNAAS!

Anyway, yeah I don't have any issue with their romancing per say, but some effort needs to be made from CVs side to show that Geet shows her love for her husband in her actions, not just in her thoughts! You are right, bahot koni maarti hai πŸ˜†

Maan ko kahaan lagti hai pata nahi mujhe to dil pe lagti hai 😳 Haay re mera bechara maan LOL

Ofcourse dhwani😊 anything you are okay with...although today i realised shivani has named me mika...she denied connection with komalika but what about the khota Mika...😑will ask her when we talk nextπŸ˜†

I am bad at thinking innovative nicknames...you only tell what shud i call u???

Arre SatyaNAAS haan yaar...woh toh tha hi...aaj hi facebook pe dekha Geet ki trp 0.4 😭ho gayi 1.0 se and we know who to blame right...😑

We have always been bothered about Geet's character haven't we infact thats how we started talking...pakka pata hai mujhe PH Maan ki taraf partial hai...woh bhi Gul Khan(read female) ki hain naa...lol...🀣

pehle uska character tehes nehes kardiya along with kapde aur ab uske hormones ko bhi kharab kar rahe hai...😑idhar hum marte hai Maan ke liye aur woh hai ki usse dhakka hi deti rehti hai...waah kya kismat paayi hai...😍😳
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
main apne piya ke aangan main rangoli laga rahi hoon πŸ€—
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Teri yeh kya sirf do 2 page????😲 sab kahan hai  yaar ...koi hai yahan ke sab chho mantar...meri pukar sunke aa jaoo mere pyaare idiots ...😊

@ Bhanji ...fart jokes πŸ˜† πŸ€£  got one for you 

Q : What do you call a FART ?????
A : A  FART is a BURP that lost its way !!!!!!! 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

me on my sig parade hehe made one till now

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

+Ola Phamileee.

Was out today so haven't seen the show yet...but me a crazy fan too...guess who's staying up till 2 and watching it.πŸ˜‰ 

Read Tanu's update and was touched by Pammi's words. I agree wholeheartedly...Pammi should have Geet as a confidante. Get knows how women in her family get treated...why then is she not doing something to make a change. I would have tried had I been in her shoes...but then again it's my opinion! Vinuji (hint hint)!!πŸ˜†

Jugnu is the latest rockstar on the block...not only cuz he's cool, but also for his rock/blank expressions when he's stoned!

Maneet chemistry...Me getting such lovely dreams lately. Thank u CVs. Lubh u.😍

Yep, I agree...I find Dev-Nandini love tracks a bit early, but u know what...Today was watching Chupke chuppke on TV and it reminds me of the Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bhaduri track in it...I bet in it's own GHSP tadka it's gonna b gr8.So me eagerly waiting for it!

OK me gonna go watch the show..who's on board today?

Allu...loved ur post...as usual yeh koi nayi baat nahi

Ana – whaddup – liked reading urz

Nihu – I do so agree with you babe. Same pinch

Nagz –ola babe. How goes it? BTW, me just become Shivu's shister – update kardiyo, pleejh!

Lavz – loveee that song

Munni the boss – howdy

Dhwanz – here's a PJ for our DJ –

Before 3G came there was one guy who had 4G – nope it wasn't Rajnikant...it was Anil Kapoor...Kaise??

Ussine toh kaha...

''Ay G, Oh G, Lo G, Suno G!!''🀣

Jessi – kem che?

Bhai ab tum logo ne itni maamay aur Samir S  ki taareef pe Tareef ki hain toh I'll get my butt to the TV screen sooner...no dad to wrestle for the remote at this unearthly hour. Yippee!

C u fellas tomo!

Muah and miss me

Zzz, Shivu my shishter, Gouri, Doc, c u guys...jaldi posts likh lo will read them tomo.

till then adios...hope aaj bhi yeh thread jalwe dikha de. 

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

next...aww I love these twoo