Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed (Page 73)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

@medha...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatehegdemedhaserialwatcher16

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I may be in the minority.Ermm... I am not that upset by Nandini. She is not as off putting as NE .  When ever I see her, I replace her Amritsar image by the glam picture in IF gallery in my mind...So she is some one else for me .  

latekateserialwatcher16jyoti06

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Deeps

I am also in minority but I like the actress who plays Nandini. 

Cry I am a minority in everything i guess. LOL LOL

And with that I go for driver duty, 

Have a great day all of you Hug

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 05 May 2011 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-jyoti06XSilentPrayersX

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@Anu:That was the phase of falling in love when he was a dusht danav who hated the fact that he was falling for someone...we cannot get that wild stuff now because both r married..husband-wife and in love already...they r at peace right now...because they already know that they belong to each other...so the equation hv changed between themBig smile...we cannot expect him to give those angry tough looks to her anymoreErmm

@Usha:Firstly we cannot compare the likes of imagine or star one with other top channels because their reach is low compared to other channels...here during IPL if Geet gets to an avg of 0.4-0.5 it will b equal to the 1 or 2 trps of other top channels during IPL...thats how the equation is done...and on that basis the current track is doing well ...even top channel trp of hit shows hv gone down to 1 and 2 if we see the TAM ratingsOuch...During HP days trps used to b around 0.2-0.3...then when it came ot Delhi and we hv Mahiii overdoese..trps jumped to 1LOL...it went down drastically when the marriage was dragged and unwanted Arjun-Annie species were brought in the picture which both class and mass hv rejectedLOL...

Coming to the difference between class and mass...well the ones who watch the show without analysing much but just for timepass can b considered as mass whereas the ones like us who spend almost 5-6 hours online discussing and analysing can b considered in class category...from both categories ,viewers contribute to trps...here they check where the majority of trps viewers lie and work accordinglyBig smile

@Medha:Yes with shows going back to 5 days..we can expect good quality...logic we cannot expect since show is alreadty over 300 epis ,so at least if we get good epis withy neat flow,good Maaneet scenes and no unwanted species love storyLOL...consider yourself luckyBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 May 2011 at 4:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Usha:The reason is the pressure of trps and viewers increasing demands which forces them to change tracks left ,right and center thus resulting in lack of quality in the execution or  storyOuch...if u notice during HP track,they had a strong logic and story but it was rejected by mass...today the class might b questioning about logic but the mass(GCMs) r more than happy with the current track...so when it comes to the makers,they will look at the majority and then decide which way to go...thats why all shows suffer after a point in terms of  storyline or logic...

The only advantage with Geet as a series is they hv got some good actors on board which hv made us stick to the show yet,,,and another point is unlike other shows MSK or Geet hv not yet gone in someone else's arms or settled down with someone else in their 2nd or 3rd or 4th marriageLOL...

I LOVE YA  JYOTI Hug

U explain confusing  things in a simple way...Smile

I had told this long back..GHSP though some times CRAP is really different in terms of love story or leads or romance or marriage ..

1. I actually loved Maaneet's marriage...the way MSK puts Garland to Geet..seductively ..uff...have we seen it anywhere else...

2. He steals a moment from their own marriage to be with his Mishty and romance between Marriage..have we seen it anywhere else...

3. We always cribbed about romance and intimacy and passion and bla bla...but the sweetest, Hottest and dreamy moments that we got with Maaneet...have we seen it anywhere else...

4. In HM they were not romantic but totally glued...they shared KULFI...they laughed...they had a very sweet and beautiful journey to HM destination...have we seen it anywhere else...

I can go on and on and on...but let me stop hereLOLLOL

simple words..Maaneet and GHSP though sometime CRAP with no head or tail to the story has given us some most beautiful moments ...have we seen it anywhere else...Wink

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 05 May 2011 at 5:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersX

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@Anu:I need to Update my first-time list of GHSP once again with those scenes that u hv mentionedLOLLOL...well yes the garland scene ..the apple scene..there r many such innovative scenes we hv witnessed in this show ...reason why we still stick to the show whether logic is there or notLOL...even recently if u see the whole lassi scene is something I m yet to see in any other show...even the bedroom romance chupke chupke was executed in a very unique way with some interesting dialogues...its the overall packaging of the romantic scenes between Maaneet which has alweays been the USP of this show and they hv till now kept it very much intactEmbarrassed

Also in today's cut-throat competitive TV-World,its not easy to keep a show going year after year with 100% logic and story especially if its just a love story...look at KMH ...its a love story..but it could not even sustain 6 months...I kept shouting that time saying CVs r rushing with Arjuhi romance,...CON..kiss.. everything..they will struggle later...and wohi huaLOL...dragging is also a kind of art in daily soaps to keep the interest of the viewers intactSmile

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 May 2011 at 4:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate-Deepzz-serialwatcher16Meetu_Anupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

exactly...Thumbs Up...See this is the reason we are still glued to show...LOL...people who claim to leave the show due to bad story also come backLOL...this is the sweet charm or a magic called Maaneet Big smile

We can go on and on and on with the list of beautiful things they have shown in this show...compared to the crap...
simple logic here is the beautiful Maaneet scenes and love just covered the crap always...LOLLOLLOLLOL...

I can write an essay comparing GHSP and other shows who claim to have logic and reality...
in the name of story logic and reality they show such brutal things Ouch

As a viewer...i will want to sit before TV just to relax... laugh and have a nice change from real life syapas...
but in so called Famous serials all they do is show more syapas and raise our BPOuch...

At leasr my family smiles when they see Geet doing nautanki...MSK acting all sweet and despoLOLLOLLOL...no two three affairs...no dual marriage..dual love...no Saas bahuLOLLOLLOLLOL

latekatejyoti06preetgurti

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@Anu:Exactly...we watch TV for fun and entertainment..if we want to see some logical issue based stuff..we can always watch news channels or mayb even discoveryLOL...but from a show we expect some good positive moments so that after watching it we can feel good and not suffer from any extra headache after a day's hectic workLOL...U know shows like balika vadhu or Laado hv very strong storylines at present...Balika vadhu is actually projecting the harsh reality of a child marriage now and how the girl Anandi is going through the sufferings because now her hubby has married someone else in city because he doesn't consider his child marriage as legal one...so the girl is suffering..its a strong subject...but tell me while watching it ,can we enjoy or feel good about it ??Ermm...So we need to decide what we want..if we want strong story and logic then forget entertainment and if we want entertainment and feel good type of feeling then forget logic and storyLOL...we cannot get both in a show...Smile...

I m a weird species.,..I watch both because I love to compare and researchLOLLOL

latekateserialwatcher16Meetu_Anu

Go to top