Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed (Page 41)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Oh me forgot to post my random blabbin here

Here it iss
-------------
The rules for both teams are qual LOL Competition for KC and Prize will be each otherLOL

Maaneet back to their Tashan EyelocksROFLLOL at the handshake..lol just reminded me of their HP days just like this exactly oen year ago the way they used to play Ankhiyon se Goli MaareLOL

Nandini and Lucky's Hi5 haha Lucky ke saath rehkar Nandini Sayani..Yep I can see thatLOL
Jugnu Maamee is like a devdas man I wanna know his Dukh bhari Kahaani too wat led him to being a devdassOuchhe has replaced paani wid daaru..Everytym I eat Paani Puri I end up remembering Daaru-Pari..Who was that Bewafa who broke my Jugnu Maame's nazuk dil?I wouldn't blame him if it was Tejji or Beeji..Stern Smile

Geet remembering all her moments and especially kissh do waalee..Gee de bhi do ab..Munda aise despo baar baar nahin hotaLOL
Pammi breaks her trance..awww I lovee Pammi but not her Hubby huh..
Pammi nahin rula matOuch Main tere pati ki vaat LagaongiAngry
I feel so sorry for her..She does so much for her family husband and the whole house and yet all she gets is Jootiss,Chup oye,Chup Kar...Ouch

Awww MSK got sad...EmbarrassedI love this man jo bhi hai jaisa bhi hai he can make my heart melt with anything..I hope MSK does something with Geet now..Pammi has to get her rights..

TailorROFLROFLROFLHey Bhaggu Ab Pusessivee Munda aa jayegaa..r we gonna have Tere Mast mast do nain Reprise againLOL

MSK jumps in thru the window againLOL with a smirk because he knows my Gith is thinking abt that DRIVER..followed by the chi chiLOL
LMAO tht was so darn filmy..I think these two watch movies every nyt and next day perform it with each other..LOLDriver hoon par hoon toh tumhara and the little twist and turnn he did wasLOL

Look who is talking I have heard my mishti doesn't want new clothes...Kanjoos Crorepati paise toh de..ROFLGeet's Hey babaji is bakLOLand Lafangaa Maan againEmbarrassed..sachi mein this Driver Ballu is a total Lafangaa...LOL
Aaa gayi Kabab mein haddi Beeejiii...
lol u knw wat he can be a good athlete too kya high jumpss hai ekdum grace ke saathLOL

Sargi awww I am sure Maan will bring it for her..Maan will do anything for his GithEmbarrassedAdiii Tu aajaa na Sargi lekee apnee Maans ir ko dekhne ka liyeeBlushingAnkhiyan taras gayi AdiMaan ko ek saath dekhne ke liyeeeOuch

Ek Aur kabab mein haddi Tajji uff yeh Tejjy Beejy Me will suck tehir blood...lol saale chain se jeene bhi nahin dete hai..

LOL Where Maan was standing Nandini culd easily see him but *smackss head* NO LOGIC...
sowwiee...
So today's profession Salesman..Hey bhaggu I am tired of counting his back up professions nowLOL
LMAO MSK with that bluee saari onROFLROFLROFLROFLGeet don't make Maan angry its just his first day as salesman be nice to him na..Bedardi Gith..Bechara is practicing his back-up jobs for u if he ever bcums kangaal..LOL
haha Did Maan buy the whole shop the way she asked mujhe kuch laal mein dikhaiye Wat if he didn't have thtLOLand MSK's choice of red saari..Ok the visual is not goodStern Smile

MSK takes faayda and does a haath chumma..LOL
LMAO Msk and his pusessiveness..I am shoo gald it was not Bachpan ka pyaar or he wuld have killed so many ppl by now..Over-Pusessive ppl *sighh*

Bas Ab mujsee Jugnu Maame ka hala nahin dekhaa jaataa...Who played wid his delicate delicate phillingss..OuchPee pee Ke Chemical lochaa kar diyaa hai...

Kabootar ki Galtiyaan Guu karne kiROFLROFLROFL
Preeto aaa gayi..Hey Bhaggu This cellular kurri has to cum in front now me losing patiencee...
Now Sukdu is gonall hodl that iron rod..Gir jaayegaa becharaOuchLOL

Ok and he did Fall taking nandini..NOrmally isn't it a gal who fallsLOLOh i fogot Humraa Devaa is Sabshee Alagg...anyways the fall wasConfusedDead
Sorry but this dev-nandini track just ain't clickin in..Tejjy-pammi shuld be developed for better...

MSK's ChachaLOLI bet MSK will go and sew it..he is so Pusessive abt her Gith tht he won;t even let the tailor's hands touch itLOL
 Madam Advance Milegaa..NAHINN
Toh Sab Kuch Saath Mein Mil jaayegaa..Yek CON CON CON haiii...Blushing
lol the door wasn't locked neither was the window..Bulao Bulao Jugnu Maame ki shaatir ankhon ko Bulao...
Disappointed Majdoor Leaves with a high jump full of graceLOL

Devaaa Singingg Mainee Bachayaa Main Pavitra hoon
Nandini Singing jeeja Tera toh Charcter hi dheela hai..

Oh Hooo is verySleepySleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSepanchjun5jyoti06swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
@Jyo But on first read people will get confused...Chaddo...

I think the kiss is the same but the camera angles are different...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSejyoti06swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@Ashu...Nice Siggie...And Great take...Thumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSejyoti06

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: I heard the sound for the first time for the kiss...and me liked itBig smile Also may be the pics must have been taken from multiple takes na isliye.LOL

Edited by neha9999 - 04 May 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Ashu...Nice Siggie...And Great take...Thumbs UpClap
Soulieee ThankyouuuHug

@Jyotsss Those EditorsssAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5ISHQSalmanSejyoti06

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

TailorROFLROFLROFLHey Bhaggu Ab Pusessivee Munda aa jayegaa..r we gonna have Tere Mast mast do nain Reprise againLOL

@Ashu: Nice takeSmile...maybe this is the reason why they edited a lot of the scene out...so that viewers dont get bored of seeing the same repetitive scene over againLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Cute_Ash

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Chalo guys...I'm out...Time to sleep...Ciao...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSejyoti06swan20Cute_Ash

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
its funny how the entire forum comes to a standstill when LVRaaz is online...everyone waiting for spoilers...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSejyoti06Cute_Ash

Go to top