Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Daaku - That is the point. A parallel love track will never be accepted. The parallel track should be some other story. This can be just to irk Dev. And Adi's love story will be welcomed by everyone.

@ Saj - Love ur suggestion in LVRaaz's thread
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Pinky Adi did make real cute pair at KC, but CVs didnot take that road...well but I really don't want them taking the Dev- nandu road but CVs normally are hell bent on making what we don't like...like ...NES and NEB. Inspite of all our dislikes they did travel that path but thankfully and hopefully ended the torture.

Nandu-Adi will be good & fresh to see...lets see...I love Adi...He is a good actor.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks priti...

chalo me offf to buy vegetables ..will see you girls later...take careπŸ€—
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: Adi and Nandini track cannot be integrated in the main story later. Nandini will become a furniture, and she has done leading roles if I am not wrong before this show.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Rhyming Pine: Adi and Nandini track cannot be integrated in the main story later. Nandini will become a furniture, and she has done leading roles if I am not wrong before this show.

πŸ˜† I know what u mean, but she is quiet terrible. I can only guess how her earlier shows must have faired

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hello An, Soulie  πŸ€—

The actress playing Pinky supposedly had exams in RL and took a break. I am hoping when the Khuranas and Teji Platoon go back to Delhi,we might see Pinky back in KC . I want Adinky . πŸ˜³
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Oh, Soulie, I thought she was never coming back. πŸ€” Now even I want Adi-Pinky. Let me go modify my statement about Pink in Vinu's thread.

Ok guys. Me will head towards finishing my chores. Catch u all later.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: I think more than the actress, it's the fault of the character sketch that is making her an irritating presence. Enjoy!

Smiling Danseuse: *Hugs*

Me also off for now ... may catch you all later or tomorrow ... Enjoy Discussing All. πŸ€—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Nandini  is sketched to be a bold girl and a man-hater for some reason. Her instant dislike for Dev should have some reason in the storyline. I want Dev to fall hard for Nandini . She should not succumb to his charms. Rather make him realize what a pathetic, characterless lazy bum he is...who cannot get by in life without a woman or his brothers benevolence. When Deva starts feeling smaller than a worm and is helpless , his better half Naintara can wake up and start her manipulations again.
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii priti... latha... pingu... deeps... gargi... πŸ€—

anyone HOMe??? πŸ€£