#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago

@an,roshni๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Sunflower Drizzle: ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— How is Pune's weather?
Jo, I think LVRaaz will haat me now. I wrote a thesis in his thread. Here is it for you guys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinuji, namaste. Long time ho gaya hai. Ki haal chaal? Sab changa?

I missed catching up with yesterday and had a few questions for you ๐Ÿ˜›

We love Maaneet. Maaneet ke aage even bollywood looks pheeka. These 2 can put the screen on fire. I think this is the reason no other love story has worked in this show. Because we have seen the best, anything else looks ordinary and not acceptable. That is why Yash-Meera was not accepted, Dev-Meera was not accepted and Annie-Arjun was not accepted. So why are we being given another love story in Nandini-Dev?

I feel more than certain that Nandini-Dev will be a one sided affair with Dev falling for Nandini and Nandini not giving him an bhaav. But I have assumed a lot of things in this show so far and eventually am surprised (sometimes not so pleasantly) by the final outcome. And hence I am stating it out here as an earnest request. 

The problem with Dev-Nandini is not just that we want Dev's redemption and poetic or karmic justice. The problem also is that when we have 2 love story's in a show, it is inevitable that there will be comparison and in front of Maaneet, Dev and Nandini look like a joke. And with Dev being another parallel lead, Dev-Nandini are getting some footage which we are not being able to accept simply because they are not as good as Maaneet and will never be.

I have a suggestion ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Now that we know Adi is being introduced into the Amritsar track, why can't Adi and Nandini track be explored? Adi is not a parallel lead but he is someone whom we have loved and adored through-out the show. He is Lakshman to Ram (Maan) and is also Geet's best friend. And we know Pinky is not coming back. So why not create an Adi-Nandini track?

Dev can fall for Nandini, but Nandini chooses Adi over Dev. To Maan and Geet, Dev and Adi are the same. So they aupport Nandini's decision and agree to Adi - Nandini's relationship. Daadi also supports them. This can irk dev to no end and he can start seeking revenge again. That way, Dev did not get his true love, and we get the much awaited antagonist in the show ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, Teji-Pammi are another couple on whom we would love more focus and a positive conclusion. I want to thank you profusely for giving them their much needed screen space. I am in love with the most recent spoilers and cannot wait to see Teji's concern for Pammi. 

As always, GHSP team is a class apart and I love all the new characters in this track. Great going ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by an12345678

Sunflower Drizzle: ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— How is Pune's weather?

quite hot in the day and chilly at night ...but very dry

@ Jyoti - thanks a ton for so patiently answering my doubts/queries/questions. You are right. I don't think so much as much as I do when I see Geet. But when Maan and Geet come on screen, I stop thinking, I only gaze at their antics whatever they might be. I don't even feel like cribbing when they are OTT.

@ Priti - 

First things first, I love your changed font. I will also be a copy cat and change mine as well.

I love the Adi-Pinky idea and leaving Devaaa to Eyes-Star. I am also missing her. It is time to get her up from coma. When Sam makes her entry it will be interesting how she plays her cards.

But ...I don't think it is going to happen that way.๐Ÿ˜›

hello  Jyoti, An,  Saj,  roshni,  gouri, deeps,   preet
@An:Thats a must in every love story๐Ÿ˜†..but the kind of eye-locks might b different from that of Maaneet๐Ÿค”..Teji might b a buddhu in romance while Pammi will b a complete newbie in romance๐Ÿ˜†...so their eye-locks might result in some fun and cute moments between the two  which will b complete contract to the Maaneet eyelocks...
 @usha...๐Ÿค—

@preetoo ..i am back to listening to shohni meri sohni...i cannot get over that song๐Ÿ˜ญ

which reminds me what happened to my bachpan ke pyaar ka demand...mirza saahiban ...jyo shall i post in lvraaz thread what are the chances tha they may all crucify me๐Ÿ˜†
@Priti:LVRaaz will love u for writing down that essay without any demand for ehem ehem or kisses๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...yesterday every post were demanding only for kiss including me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...poor LVRaaz after a point started doing "hey ram"๐Ÿ˜†...at least your post will give him some hope that chalo Geet viewers r also interested in parallel tracfks and overall story๐Ÿ˜†...seriously that psot of yours is much needed in LVRaaz ka thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Sun:Haan post kar de your demand on Mirza-Sahibaan childhood love saga which can b thier next track after Amritsar circus climax๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...kya pata Sam naa sahee tera yeh childhood ka sapna poora ho jaaye๐Ÿ˜†

@ priti - loved your thesis. I hope it gives them ideas. ๐Ÿ‘