Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed - Page 61

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

yes get our nainoon ka tara back...i miss her maan veerji โ˜บ๏ธ...and her apt one liners for devtaard๐Ÿคฃ...they we resoo good ...sparks would fly ...misss her and dev together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:I think the main problem is that whenever they try a parallel love track they try to copy the Maaneet scenes on them starting from falling to pulling to pushing to dupatta to eyelocks..thats why viewers reject them becuase they hv seen the best in business๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..reason why we r loving Pammi-Teji and want to see their track is because they r not copying Maaneet scenes on them..they hv their originality ...even in Adi-Nandini case too Adi will hv that comic flavour while romancing or eye-locking with a girl which will hv its own original flavour and so we might enjoy it๐Ÿ˜ณ...but in Nandini-Dev falling and eye-locking yesterday ,they tried Samir to give that intense eye-lock and thats what made it look more funny and OTT because he was doing something out of his character๐Ÿ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Jo. We have seen the best in business and are seeing them everyday. If in contrast you give us something even good, we will find it meek na. Because we have seen excellent already. They should realize this.

I seriously want them to consider Adi-Nandini. LVRaaz ko batayegi kya? Pretty please ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Priti here is the spoiler thread of LVRaaz๐Ÿ˜ƒ...u can give your suggestinos here...he has given recent spoiler on PG40๐Ÿ˜ณ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"Reason why we r loving Pammi-Teji and want to see their track is because they r not copying Maaneet scenes on them.."

Let them first add a pinch of romance in their track, and then see how automatically they will know to trip and fall, and then lock their eyes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chahiye thoda pyar thoda pyar chagiye
jaaneman gulbadan meri baat maaniye
chaahiye thoda pyar chaahiye
pyaarrr pyaarrr๐Ÿ˜‰

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

"Reason why we r loving Pammi-Teji and want to see their track is because they r not copying Maaneet scenes on them.."

Let them first add a pinch of romance in their track, and then see how automatically they will know to trip and fall, and then lock their eyes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeap... but I am afraid pammi will be flat on the floor and Tej veerji busy looking for Beeji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lilsasha

hi guys...sorry for interupting... was curious has these pics been posted here of Debina's recent b-day bash on April 17th?...cos i searched & cudnt find :S... actually i just saw these pics...lol... Thanks :)

http://www.hamaraphotos.com/gurmeet_choudhary_5143_0.html

@lilasha - we do not post pictures or talk about actor's personal life here at den... please avoid posting such things here... thanks
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

woh kehte hai humse...abhi umar nahi hai pyaar kii
nadaan hai woh kyaa samjhe ,kab kali khili bahaar ki
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RoshiniManeet: Mama jee may interrupt and spoil the lock of eyes pose ๐Ÿ˜†