Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning

What is going on? The den has moved just 20 pages since I left last night. 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Preet:Mama sota kaha hai jo jaagega...he is always Jaga hua thanks to his multi vitamins🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..but yes the song is apt for the currect scenario😉😛
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hey Jo, U are here. I had a question for you 😛

Warning - I am still bitten by the Dev should turn negative and Dev-Nandini is a total No-No bug. 

Now that we know Adi is coming to Amritsar, I was wondering if there is any way that Nandini can fall for him instead of Dev. 

Dev was the antagonist. But today he is a parallel lead. Whereas Adi has always been a great guy. I don't think it will take time for Adi to start gaining importance in the show. And if Dev falls for nandini and Nandini instead chooses to go with Adi and Maan and Geet support her decision, Dev can become what he earlier was, the antagonist. 😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu take care dear...see you later🤗

@jyo..yes i agree samir was very awkward in yesterday eye locking😆..it looked soo funny

@priti...🤗
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti,anu u watch phulwa
😲🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

dil toh dil hai ,dil ka kya hai,jispe aaya uspe aaya,
 dil ki baatein dil hii jaane dil hi samjhe dil ki maya
 dil ki mayaaa ,poochiyee toh zara mujhko kya chahiye
 dard de dil ki mujhe bas dawaaa chahiyeee🤔🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Saj - I don't think it is Samir's fault. The GHSP team should realize that the USP of their show is this unique love story, the lads of which can create magic on screen. After having seen and enjoyed Maaneet, anyone else will look bad. That is the reason no other love story has worked for them so far. everyone else look stupid in front of Maaneet. That is why they should try other tracks and not another love story.

If instead Adi and Nandini fall in love, their's wont be the main focus of the show. And everyone will accept it because we love Adi. But Dev will have to be given more importance than Adi and hence if Dev-Nandini track comes, some footage will be given to them and no one will accept it. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti:U hv a strong point regarding Adi-Nandini👍🏼...mention it in LVRaaz ka post too...they may just consider it because yes Adi does deserve a girl for himself now😆...Let NT come out of coma and handle Devaaa😆
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi my devil dears,

Hope all r enjoying the romantic episodes of Geet...Well , I am all the while either smiling or blushing... the right  dose required after a tired days' work.

Pammi was really excellent in last night's episode. Most men forget about love and romance after an year of marriage but women do expect these small happiness in life...afterall what is life without such titbits of bliss and happy moments... Hope our Teji veerji gets to realise or is made to realise the fact that not just his sis Geet even his wife pammi has full haq on all happiness in life and cannot be treated as dust.

Geet and Maan...they are one lovely couple when to-gether on screen or off screen dont fail to leave a smile on our face. Their emotions well displayed, their love well evident, their longing for each other well displayed and their love story well portrayed...

Time and then we all have had issues with actors, plot, story line, logic, editing, tracks, costume, kajal, make-up, orange balls etc...but the fact remains that we all love the series a lot with its ups and downs and will always love it. Geet and Maan are here to stay in our minds and hearts.

Dev and nandu---Please excuse... I did try... I did even try looking at SS as SS and not Dev but still something... somewhere...looks...emmm...
DuhNo.

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
@ Jo - Which one is LVRaaz ka thread? I don't know how to find it. Will you post it on my behalf?