Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Usha, Medha, Jyothi , Anu, Gargi, Saj , Latha, Swati , Parisa  ๐Ÿค—
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha:  Your adjustment bureau is good.  That man is "another brother" of MSK, while Dev is in a jail in Delhi.

@ Deeps: Hello

@ Sun:  My last post is invisible for you.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit
@ Parisa and Swati: Hello to you too.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey deeps

good morning, eppidde irrukke (How are you)

hey parisa - I missed you

Edit

hey swati - how is your leg, all okay?
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Usha.... Naan Nanna Irukken ; Nenu chala bagunnanu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@hello girls...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@ medha

If they can create an Annie, why can't I create another brother. It makes life easier for me to accept the Dev-Nandini eyelocks on screen. 

Because otherwise my mind starts wandering. At every stage we gave reasons to ourself as to whatever behaviour they showed, so it was not exactly what we wanted to see, but we still gave explanations, so why not go a step further and create a new character in our mind. If SS had been vicky we would not have any problem in his romancing geet's sister or how she would allow a sister of hers to marry 'the Dev'. But the moment you think he is not Dev but a brother, it is fine, even the eyelocks are fine.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@medha...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-Deepzz- thumbnail
I may be in the minority.๐Ÿค”... I am not that upset by Nandini. She is not as off putting as NE .  When ever I see her, I replace her Amritsar image by the glam picture in IF gallery in my mind...So she is some one else for me .  

Deeps

I am also in minority but I like the actress who plays Nandini. 

๐Ÿ˜ญ I am a minority in everything i guess. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

And with that I go for driver duty, 

Have a great day all of you ๐Ÿค—
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:That was the phase of falling in love when he was a dusht danav who hated the fact that he was falling for someone...we cannot get that wild stuff now because both r married..husband-wife and in love already...they r at peace right now...because they already know that they belong to each other...so the equation hv changed between them๐Ÿ˜ƒ...we cannot expect him to give those angry tough looks to her anymore๐Ÿค”

@Usha:Firstly we cannot compare the likes of imagine or star one with other top channels because their reach is low compared to other channels...here during IPL if Geet gets to an avg of 0.4-0.5 it will b equal to the 1 or 2 trps of other top channels during IPL...thats how the equation is done...and on that basis the current track is doing well ...even top channel trp of hit shows hv gone down to 1 and 2 if we see the TAM ratings...During HP days trps used to b around 0.2-0.3...then when it came ot Delhi and we hv Mahiii overdoese..trps jumped to 1๐Ÿ˜†...it went down drastically when the marriage was dragged and unwanted Arjun-Annie species were brought in the picture which both class and mass hv rejected๐Ÿ˜†...

Coming to the difference between class and mass...well the ones who watch the show without analysing much but just for timepass can b considered as mass whereas the ones like us who spend almost 5-6 hours online discussing and analysing can b considered in class category...from both categories ,viewers contribute to trps...here they check where the majority of trps viewers lie and work accordingly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Medha:Yes with shows going back to 5 days..we can expect good quality...logic we cannot expect since show is alreadty over 300 epis ,so at least if we get good epis withy neat flow,good Maaneet scenes and no unwanted species love story๐Ÿ˜†...consider yourself lucky๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago